Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Elation 4/11/04 Review

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Xanthlover, Apr 26, 2004.

1. wojo

wojo Guest

Beanne,

Are you excited about your concert in Tucson yet?

2. Beanne

Beanne Guest

Oh yes! It is coming up very soon! Found out that Josh is coming to Texas in August so I get to see him twice in 1 year. I am looking forward to visiting Tucson too! I have never been there before.

And of course, I am very excited about the cruise too! Not getting much sleep lately - too much to look forward to in May!

3. wojo

wojo Guest

It's funny, because after you told me his name, I have actually heard him on the radio and the DJ's saying his name quite a bit.

I can't wait for the cruise either. Only 18 days left!!

4. Beanne

Beanne Guest

So what do you think? Is he the best?? Need tickets to the Tucson concert?

5. wojo

wojo Guest

He has a good voice. I have only heard one of his songs.

6. isa_isa

isa_isa Guest

Hi Cruisingirls. We have a group of 8. Five of which are girls. And we're from Houston too. I'm ready to start packing as well. In fact, I've printed out my packing list. :p

Wojo: There's more conversation on this thread than the other (other) board.

Xanthlover: Do they have sushi? Also, how's the ship vibration on that part of the ship. My room is down the hallway. Wojo - we'll be neighbors!!

Betsy: I would run into in the pole in broad daylight, stone-cold sober too!!

terri910: Are you sailing on May 16th as well?

Post Edited (04-29-04 23:08)

7. Beanne

Beanne Guest

Sounds like we will all be neighbors! We are all on the Empress deck! Aren't we? This is gonna be great!

Wojo: I am bringing the latest Josh CD with me. I will let you listen if you bring a player. I think a player will be essential by the pool! Anybody else want to listen to the Josh man?

8. wojo

wojo Guest

Beanne: I'm bringing my laptop, we can listen on that.

Isa: Yes this board has a lot more conversation, the other is kind of slow too.

Only a couple of weeks left!!

Post Edited (04-29-04 23:21)

9. isa_isa

isa_isa Guest

Heyloo,

Yup, I'm on the empress deck along with my crew of 8. I would love to hear Josh. My fiancé on the other hand will likely run from us. :p

10. wojo

wojo Guest

6 of us are on the Empress, but the other 4 booked later, not sure where their at.

11. isa_isa

isa_isa Guest

technical difficulty with my signature. oh well.

Betsy: How did you add your image to your signature?

Wojo: Yes the other board is slow. Normally conversation is flowing. I've been chatting with members of other sail dates.

12. cruisingirls

cruisingirls Guest

Okay....where have I been.....I've been out of the loop on this one for like 2 days!! We're also on the Empress Deck! We are going to have so much fun!

13. isa_isa

isa_isa Guest

I know. What's everyone's dining times? I choose late dining. I believe we have the 8:00 seating.

14. wojo

wojo Guest

I'm not sure, I chose late, but it does not say anything on my documents.

15. cruisingirls

cruisingirls Guest

Well, right now we are down for early. Last year we had late, but switched it to early and we loved it, but we only had one port to visit. With 3 ports, I'm not sure if we made the right decision this time. What do you think?

16. wojo

wojo Guest

It just depends on what time you like to eat. Also, they never have Formal Nights on the days we're in Port, so you don't have to get to dressed up on those days.

Post Edited (04-30-04 14:16)

17. isa_isa

isa_isa Guest

On my 12/7 cruise on Rhapsody of the Sea I had early dinner, which was 6:30. I noticed I wasn't too hungry by 6:30. Plus I'll probably be snacking all day. We'll see. You never know I might get hungry and want early dining.

18. cruisingirls

cruisingirls Guest

I think we're switching to late....seems like it we'll like it better!

19. Beanne

Beanne Guest

We have late dinner. When we booked, they told us that if you go on shore, you don't have to worry about rushing back for dinner. I was also told that it shouldn' t intefere with the shows. So we will see. Maybe some of us can eat together.

Definitely bringing Josh with me. My husband will be far, far away - he may even jump overboard!

Oh - and to get the picture on the bottom, I contacted someone within CruiseAddicts and they created a gif file for me. I then cut an paste that into my signature. I can try to find her name if you want.

20. PJR

PJR Guest

Sounds like you had a great time, a friend and I are going on the Elation in 2 weeks, I'm so excited I can't wait...