Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Elliott has been admitted

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by elliottsmama, Sep 20, 2007.

1. elliottsmama

elliottsmama Guest

Just wanted to leave a quick entry while on my lunch hour. Elliott is currently being admitted to room 1517 at Central Dupage Hospital. He should be there 8-10 days. I will update later this evening as I learn more. Hopefully this will be an easier stay than last month.

2. debowah

debowah Guest

Hope all we have wished and prayed for will begin to come true with this stay, Cindy. Continued prayers.....Peace

3. Good luck Elliott,hope you are home soon!

4. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Prayers this is a good stay, and all our hopes are realized.

5. conniecat

conniecat Guest

Best whishes. Hope for the best

6. bostongal

bostongal Guest

Hope all goes well and he is back home soon!

Meg

7. audrey

audrey Guest

prayers on the way that all goes well

8. reggae

reggae Guest

Hope Elliott does good this time, and gets back home real soon!

9. kpopperwell

kpopperwell Guest

Sending good thoughts your way Elliott.

10. MARIPOSA

MARIPOSA Guest

I'm writing this through tears of joy. Thank God Cindy that Elliott is finally ready to receive this final round of chemo. Hope that you hear great news today about the transplant donor and this life saving procedure will happen as planned.

Cindy, you hang in there Mama. God is watching over your baby boy 24/7 and remember He is the great physician. God bless you all as you wait on pins and needles each step of the way.

Hugs and continuing prayers
    Mari

11. Many good wishes Elliott. Keep fighting dear.

12. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Sincerest good wishes for Elliott, and that his treatment will be successful.

13. Corky

Corky Guest

My best to Elliott and that he is in and out of there in no time flat and back home where he belongs!! Good luck Elliott!!