Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

embarrassing moments?

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Haggis Hunters, Jun 18, 2004.

1. Sorry not cruise related but this week so far has been and the week is only beginning:

1) Clean up in Aisle 4 (at the supermarket.....when the pasta box was not glued on the bottom)....ziti allllll over the aisle!

2) Had to chase my cantalope from the checkout back thru the freezer department.....when the checkout lady hit the conveyor button it forced the melon to go off the back in and rolllllliiinnnngggg along!

Oh well, normal in my case!

Lou

2. LindaInCT

LindaInCT Guest

Me and my fiance were waiting for the doors to open for dinner, and I had moved away from him to read the menu posted on the wall thing. They opened the doors for dinner and he reached over and put his arm around this guy's waist and said "Comon baby, we can go in now." The guy just looked at him and my fiance looked at the guy with a horrified look on his face and he said "uhh, sorry. You're not my girlfriend." And the guy said "no... I'm not." My fiance's face was bright red. I was cracking up! :grin

3. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

How funny Linda, The expression on your fiances face must have been priceless... :lol

4. OMG Linda, your poor fiance. I would have loved to have been there to see his face. Thanks for the chuckle. :)

5. SCOUT172

SCOUT172 Guest

My husband and I, along with another couple went on a 4 night Bahama on the Majesty this past May. The couple we were traveling with were the embarassed ones. Well, she was sleeping and he was embarrassed.
    After a FUN night at the club, we went back to our cabins. Theirs on deck 2, and ours on deck 3. We were asleep when someone started BANGING on our cabin door. When my husband asked who it was, our friend replied, "Its Nick, I am naked, open the door!!" Sure enough, upon opening the door, we see our friend, completely naked standing there, with a Royal Caribbean staff member behind him looking very worried.
    Apparently, he woke up and went to use the restroom in his cabin. He was tired, and slightly intoxicated and walked right out the cabin door. His girlfriend in the cabin was a heavy sleeper and never heard him banging on the door to get back inside. So he did what any sane Amercian would. Prance right up the steps to their buddy's room. He told us he actually made 2 trips back and forth between rooms (NAKED REMEMBER) trying to get us to wake up and answer the door!! Hows that for embarrassing.

6. LindaInCT

LindaInCT Guest

Scout 172: That was too funny! If that were me, I would've died of embarassment!

:lol

Post Edited (06-22-04 13:59)

7. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

:lol Scout 172 That would definately be embarrasing....

8. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

Wowza..not for me..=blush..:worried..=eek..:)..joanne

9. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Wait, I've had dreams like that... being naked.. and no one noticing... wonder what the interpretation of that is???

10. This thread is getting better, you guys are all mad! Love Lindas man getting in a pickle with another guy, that was really good! Naked bathroom hoppers and Ken hopping about on one shoe, guess I will trawl the corridors looking for this kinda thing happening!!! Get my new digital camera very soon (Canon Powershot s410) and I promise to post pictures of corridor shenanigans when and where! Hold the front page!
    Glo, this dream means that you have drunk too much and everyone is PRETENDING not to notice the naked drunk lady hopping in the corridor! =eek , BTW are you still reading your cruise docs??? :grin

11. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Haggis, yes, I keep picking up my docs to gaze lovingly at them, but I can't find anything new, so I guess I'll put them away for the duration.

BTW, have you ever eaten Haggis? My friends' daughter is marrying a Scot, and my friend might have to wear a kilt. I told him I want to know what a scot wears under one! I also told him that he HAS to eat the haggis appertizers... he cursed me! LOL!

12. Of course I have, Haggis, neeps and tatties is my fav. meal, you have to buy a good haggis though, MacSweens is best! B) As for under the kilt, that's a secret! I will have to get a picture on this thing eventually. Not long now Glo! time to find tose docs again, now................where'd I put em!!!! =confuse

13. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

Well, I sure do hope you get the chance to be at the right place at the right time Haggis! The bummer is, is that the corridors seem to go on for miles and miles, there's multiple decks, and there two sides to the decks with cabins. And the amount of time you'll be spending in the corridors are slim. Lord those odds aren't too good, But STILL!! it is still possible!!

Don't go to crazy looking for those docs now Haggis...As a matter of fact, as of today, you have exactly three months!!WOOHOO!! :thumb

14. 3 months!!!!!!!!!! =eek How am I going to sleep tonight? you'll be hearing from my lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be a wreck! =crazy
    Seriously though, I had not noticed, must phone my wife and tell her......then she'll be a wreck on nightshift at work!!!!!!!!! :grin

15. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest