• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

End Of Days Cruise

Einstein

If its anything like Y2K then we have NO Fears. :evil: Probably a wee bit to close to the Christmas Holidays to get much enthusiasm. :shrug:Gr8 rates are ALWAYS seen in the 1st 2 weeks of Dec. though so ya NEVER know. :scratch:

tango55

I'm in! We're cruising Dec. 5th 2010 - so that time of year works for me! Great rates, plus everyone will be home for Christmas (if they're wrong and the world doesn't come to an end!)

Terry

Just thinking that if some giant meteor or something hits the Earth, then being on a ship would be the best bet. Any tidal wave would pass under the ship (provided we're at sea that day ... not in a port) and we would be some of the only survivors.....

Just think ... a world populated by Ducks and other Cruise @ddicts !!!!!!! (of course, we would have to make sure the Globug was kept out of the gene pool .......)

GLOBug!! are you going to let him get away that :hammer:

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
Just thinking that if some giant meteor or something hits the Earth, then being on a ship would be the best bet. Any tidal wave would pass under the ship (provided we're at sea that day ... not in a port) and we would be some of the only survivors.....

Just think ... a world populated by Ducks and other Cruise @ddicts !!!!!!! (of course, we would have to make sure the Globug was kept out of the gene pool .......)
Out here on the west coast, we start and end our day later then you right coasters do... so I just saw this.
Cal, I would still be alive to make your life miserable....:bbat:

GloBug

Gees Calgon, you can't even get doomsday straight. This is a direct quote from the link YOU provided in the OP.

The Mayan calendar comes to an end on Sunday, December 23, 2012. Only a few people will survive the catastrophe that ensues.

That means the cruise will be longer then you stated, that mgrimes CAN celebrate that Dec. 22 birthday, that we need two more movies, and that the ship has to have two more days of fuel and food and water.

It also means you can't read. Or are using the wrong coefficient to calculate your dates. :no:

CRdude

Since the Mayan calendar date ties in with the Nostradamus prophecies , polar shift theory and other predictions, many believers of all this may have a tendency to max out their credit cards just prior to and while aboard the final cruise. Some may feel that they would want the best suites, products and services if their payments would be due after Dec 21. Let's all hope that all the ships employees are not believers . . . . they may not put forth their best efforts if they believe that the world is coming to an end on this cruise. Does this mean that the sooner you book - the better. You decide heh heh heh

Happy2cu

I love this idea! Especially since I have been bombarded by my father and brother that this actually will be the last day - they listen to Jack Van Impy and since he says it, it's gotta be true, LOL. I'd never hear the end of it!

Corky

Heck - I'm gonna max out ALL of my CC's in December 2012...no matter when the Due date is...who is going to be left to make me pay a late fee, much less the actual charges. Tee-hee-hee...that'll show em!! :evil: :evil:

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Every Duck Crew member is privileged to hold a Bank of Bruce credit card.

And I'm looking forward to meeting with the bank's chairman, Bruce, in the not too distant future. And for that matter, Brucie will get to meet Pucci!

GloBug

I thought they were old friends. (Emphasis on the "old.")

On this cruise, you could eat as much as you wanted, and not worry about that extra poundage you are putting on. :banana:

If you break your finger, or your foot, on the cruise, you could go to the ship doctor every day.

Run up that bar bill!

Visit the jewelry shop every day!

Calgon1

Awaiting results of mental evaluation
Quack - quack !!!

One possibility: The Maasdam is running a nice 10-day itinerary out of Lauderdale. Hits Grand Cayman and five Mayan ports (Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize City, Santo tomas de Castila, and Roatan). The price is nice ($999-1999 p/p) and it's over the right time frame (covering December 21st). Of course, that's for this year; but I'm sure they'll either be running this, or one very similar, in 2012.