Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

European River Cruising

Discussion in 'Celebrity Cruises' started by CAPinBoynton, Jul 3, 2009.

1. CAPinBoynton

CAPinBoynton Guest

Just in case anyone is interested, we have just posted the review of our recent Danube River cruise on the AMA Waterways Amalyra on our website www.thepreismans.com. It is very long, so much so that we had to do it in two parts. There are way too many photos in the review. We do apologize to those people with slow Internet connectivity for putting in so many photos; but with so many beautiful churches and other lovely places on this trip, we couldn’t resist.

There are also links at the end of each part of the review to our SnapFish albums that have photos in a larger format. They have been put into four separate albums to provide for faster download.

This was our first European river cruise and we just loved it. If you have been on a Danube River cruise before, we hope that this review will bring back some fond memories. If you have never been on a river cruise, hopefully the review will show you what they are like. Enjoy!

2. BSeabob

BSeabob Guest

Thanks Carol.. I'll be checking it out as soon as I can when I get home.

3. CAPinBoynton

CAPinBoynton Guest

-- moved topic --