Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

express check-in?

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Matthew Ritter, Jul 30, 2002.

1. When do you find out if you qualify for express check-in? Pre cruise docs or with cruise tickets?

2. JOHN(NJ)

JOHN(NJ) Guest

We went to website and gave all info and when docs came they were express.

3. BurBunny

BurBunny Guest

If you have express check-in, you'll have a yellow/orange sticker on the plastic pouch holding your cruise docs (tickets).

4. CruiseDiva

CruiseDiva Guest

Should be indicated on the final docs :)

5. MikeInPgh

MikeInPgh Guest

Make sure you fill out online before the deadline, Express Check-In is worth it, especially if you are arriving at the dock at a peak time.

6. Toto

Toto Guest

It sure does speed things along too. We had that sticker on our plastic folder and since there wasn't a line to board when we arrived it took about 3 minutes and we were finished and boarding. What a difference that made. :)

7. Frank

Frank Guest

We have had good experience with express check-in too, except for the Regal Princess in San Francisco. There they did not have a separate area for Express Check-in and let everyone start to board at 11:30 AM. It soon got to be a zoo, especially with people who hadn't even filled in their forms yet.
    Frank-in-CA

8. WE did pre-cruise info on-line long before deadline, so I guess we get it too. How does it work (this is my first Princess cruise)? We are going on Pacific Princess on sept 29th. Oh Toto how did you get the signature to do the time for your next cruise? Send me a link or something please.
    Thanks,
    Meghan

9. Got my docs and there was no sticker but there also wasn't a plastic folder from princess just one from my TA(wonder if hey tossed it) Called Princess and they said I could go in the express line anyways???