Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

favourite RCI ship

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by earl_m, Apr 3, 2008.

1. earl_m

earl_m Guest

I have only been on 2 RCI ships , Empress of the seas and Sovereign of the seas
    so I don't really have an opinion on my favourite yet, hopely when I go on the Jewel next year that will be my favourite.
    Whats your!!!

2. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

My favorite is any of the four Radiance class ships....Radiance, Brilliance, Serenade and Jewel. I would have loved to have seen Radiance Class numbers five and six built.

3. PH8

PH8 Guest

I've been on all the classes,but I love the Voyager class ships esp the Mariner and the Navigator,the best....

4. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

I'm with San.... While it used to be Legend of the Seas, it is now the Radiance Class...... Have been on Brilliance (once), Jewel (once), and Serenade (twice), and booked on Jewel again in September....... The "bigger" ones are just too big for me.

5. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

[quote PH8]I've been on all the classes,but I love the Voyager class ships esp the Mariner and the Navigator,the best....[/quote]

OK PH, you can keep the Mariner on the east coast....I have no use for it! I'll call Richard for you when I get a chance.

6. PH8

PH8 Guest

Ok, and you can keep the Monarch.........its a deal............

7. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

I don't want the Monarch either.....poc!

8. PH8

PH8 Guest

Then you'll have NOTHING! Zippo.....nada............

9. krimsmom

krimsmom Guest

NAVIGATOR IS THE BEST In my opinion I've been on each class except Freedom going on that in November 08. Will be going on Explorer on May 9,08 34 more days can't wait.

10. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

We have a couple of RDs that still come over to the West Coast....and Rhapsody is not a bad ship.

11. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

I do love a fight between San and PH...... Just my =twocents

12. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Marcia....I have found that most women ['cept you 'cause you agree with me] have very poor taste in ships.

13. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Why thank you love.... Back later, heading for Church.....

Have a good Sunday....

14. PH8

PH8 Guest

[quote sanjoseca]We have a couple of RDs that still come over to the West Coast....and Rhapsody is not a bad ship.[/quote]Yea,but they all just pass thru...........they dont want to stay in your area.........

15. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

[quote PH8]Yea,but they all just pass thru...........they dont want to stay in your area.........[/quote]

Which is good....it's easy to get to Seattle, Honolulu or Vancouver......it keeps the riff raff wanting to cruise the west out of our state. Look at all the weirdos that come through your state....and they aint Californians.

16. PH8

PH8 Guest

Better watch it...you just may be insulting half the people on these boards and they'll come and get ya..

17. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Hee, hee, hee.

18. Capt'n Yarrr

Capt'n Yarrr Guest

Been on Vision-Empress-Enchatment-Voyager- and my favorite is the next cruise:party

19. earl_m

earl_m Guest

[quote Capt'n Yarrr]Been on Vision-Empress-Enchatment-Voyager- and my favorite is the next cruise:party[/quote]

Good answer!!

20. tmoore4075

tmoore4075 Guest

I've only been on two, Enchantment and Radiance, and will be on Adventure in about 10 months. I'll let you know then for sure what I will like the most since that will have put me on 3 of the 5 classes. So far I have to go with Radiance, I was on Enchantment before the remodel. It seems to be the perfect size with the perfect amount of things to do. I'm curious to see how I will like Adventure being the one of the bigger ones. And I have to say I would love to at least see one of the Genesis ships. Will probably be too big but it looks breath taking.