favourite RCI ship

E

earl_m

I have only been on 2 RCI ships , Empress of the seas and Sovereign of the seas
so I don't really have an opinion on my favourite yet, hopely when I go on the Jewel next year that will be my favourite.
Whats your!!!

S

sanjoseca

My favorite is any of the four Radiance class ships....Radiance, Brilliance, Serenade and Jewel. I would have loved to have seen Radiance Class numbers five and six built.

P

PH8

I've been on all the classes,but I love the Voyager class ships esp the Mariner and the Navigator,the best....

M

MarciaL

I'm with San.... While it used to be Legend of the Seas, it is now the Radiance Class...... Have been on Brilliance (once), Jewel (once), and Serenade (twice), and booked on Jewel again in September....... The "bigger" ones are just too big for me.

S

sanjoseca

[quote PH8]I've been on all the classes,but I love the Voyager class ships esp the Mariner and the Navigator,the best....[/quote]

OK PH, you can keep the Mariner on the east coast....I have no use for it! I'll call Richard for you when I get a chance.

K

krimsmom

NAVIGATOR IS THE BEST In my opinion I've been on each class except Freedom going on that in November 08. Will be going on Explorer on May 9,08 34 more days can't wait.

S

sanjoseca

We have a couple of RDs that still come over to the West Coast....and Rhapsody is not a bad ship.

S

sanjoseca

Marcia....I have found that most women ['cept you 'cause you agree with me] have very poor taste in ships.

P

PH8

[quote sanjoseca]We have a couple of RDs that still come over to the West Coast....and Rhapsody is not a bad ship.[/quote]Yea,but they all just pass thru...........they dont want to stay in your area.........

S

sanjoseca

[quote PH8]Yea,but they all just pass thru...........they dont want to stay in your area.........[/quote]

Which is good....it's easy to get to Seattle, Honolulu or Vancouver......it keeps the riff raff wanting to cruise the west out of our state. Look at all the weirdos that come through your state....and they aint Californians.

P

PH8

Better watch it...you just may be insulting half the people on these boards and they'll come and get ya..

E

earl_m

[quote Capt'n Yarrr]Been on Vision-Empress-Enchatment-Voyager- and my favorite is the next cruise:party[/quote]

Good answer!!

T

tmoore4075

I've only been on two, Enchantment and Radiance, and will be on Adventure in about 10 months. I'll let you know then for sure what I will like the most since that will have put me on 3 of the 5 classes. So far I have to go with Radiance, I was on Enchantment before the remodel. It seems to be the perfect size with the perfect amount of things to do. I'm curious to see how I will like Adventure being the one of the bigger ones. And I have to say I would love to at least see one of the Genesis ships. Will probably be too big but it looks breath taking.