Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

favourite RCI ship

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by earl_m, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

I have been on Voyager, Navigator and Explorer (twice on Explorer). My favorite is Navigator because unlike Explorer and Voyager, Navigator has Chops Grill.

2. Never been on RCI.....just booked my first one on the Independence of the Seas for January! Can't wait....so far I've only cruised on Carnival/Holland/NCL and definitely enjoyed NCL (Star) the best so far.

3. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

Hi Brian and =welcome to Cruise @ddicts. Congrats on booking the Independance of the Seas. For your first on RCCL you sure picked a winner :thumb

4. Thanks Michael!! And just when I thought I was the only cruise fanatic in the world, I find this sight and realized I'm not alone...

I am definitely hooked on cruising.....when I plan a vacation, I don't even consider anything else...I just start cruise shopping. :)

:pride

5. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

Well Brian, in looking at the past cruises you have been on my bet is that you'll love the Independance.

I've been on 18. Six Carnival, Six Royal Caribbean, Two Celebrity, Two Disney, One Princess, and one on Western Cruise Lines (my first). Never been on a bad one but some have been better than others. Royal Caribbean is my particular favorite.

6. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! Just booked a 2nd cruise aboard the Independence of the Seas on a 13 day trasatlantic (4/12/2009 - Miami-London).

Is there some kind of 12 step program that I can go to to address this addiction?????????????? LOL

7. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

None that I know of... :lol

8. I am going to say "The Enchantment of the Seas" because that is the one I will be going on in October and I picked it for my first cruise! Only 129 days left! YAY!

9. earl_m

earl_m Guest

You pick a great ship to start with!!

10. Missmadge

Missmadge Guest

Have been on all but two....Liberty and Independence... of the RCCL ships operating at the moment and are booked on the Liberty this month. We much prefer the Raniance class ships. BUT I must say any of their ships that have a conceirge room are great!!!!!!!

Missmadge

11. CMAN

CMAN Guest

Radiance of the Seas, been on it twice, looking forward to our 11 night Med cruise in January on the Brilliance of the Seas.

12. kz1231

kz1231 Guest

i've only been on one cruise and that was Liberty - it was fantastic! our next trip is coming up in september on Freedom so.... i have great expectations!

anybody gone from boston to the caribbean to miami? i'm thinking of making that one next...

i'm getting so excited about our trip!!!
    cheers,
    kc

13. lillian854

lillian854 Guest

My favorite ship has been the Serenade of the Seas. I was wonderful and had a good experience. The only cruise line that I DONT LIKE IS CARNIVAL. :daisy

Britanis - 12/80
    Britanis - 12/80
    Carla Costa -12/87
    Carla Costa - 12/89
    Costa Daphne - 12/91
    Monarch of the Seas - 12/93
    Festivale - 12/94
    Costa Allegra - 12/95
    Fascination - 12/96
    Costa Victoria - 12/97
    Rhapsody of the Seas - 12/98
    Carnival Destiny - 12/00
    Infinity - 11/01
    Galaxy - 12/01
    Sea Princess - 11/02
    Adventure of the Seas - 12/02
    Constellation - 1/03
    Dawn Princess - 11/03
    Costa Mediterranea - 12/03
    Golden Princess - 12/04
    Empress of the Seas - 12/04
    Constellation - 12/05
    Serenade of the Seas - 12/06
    Galaxy - 12/06
    Crown Princess - 12/07
    Empress of the Seas - 1/08
    Adventure of the Seas - 12/08

14. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

Freedom of the Seas, So far.. I have sailed 1 carnival, 3 rccl, and 2 princess. I am addicted to RCCL. I am so hoping to get to sail the Oasis too. I am trying to work in a Sept 08 cruise on the Freedom again..