• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"Fay" really dumped on us. (pics)

G

GloBug

We will gladly take some of that rain from you. We need it as snow, though. Hope you come through this without any problems.

H

H2O babe

We'll take some of that rain as well here in central MN. Hope there is minimal damage and all are safe. Take care.

K.

C

connie seabee

I've heard on the news about Fay causing alot of flooding. Let's hope that Fay gets out of town.

K

Krazy Kruizers

Saw pictures on the TV.

Sure wish you would send some of that rain up to Pittsburgh -- we need it badly.

I

iluvcruzin

You know.. I was thinking of you and Carolyn this morning when I saw the news. I hope you are on higher ground.

H

Hooked

Hey Art buddy I was thinkin about you while trolling for King Salmon out in lake Ontario this morning. I Hooked up with a guy from the campground he has a 24ft deep lake boat set up with downriggers and all of the neet electronic stuff. Problem is we got skunked. My neighbor aross the road at the campsite got a 27 pounder. Nice fish!

Mike

S

Suez

When I heard the news this morning I wondered how you folks were doing. Thanks for the update. Is it still raining?? Hope that pond doesn't get any bigger. You'd think someone could have picked that little moped up and moved it to higher ground! :lol

Sues

G

gottacruz

we here in s calif, need rain, perhaps when i'm up in alaska, there will be a week on winter. Hope its cold and wet when i'm up there.

S

shadoesmom

We were in Naples Sunday thru Thursday. What a great vacation with a visit from Fay. Lots of standing water after it. Naples got 8 inches.