• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

First Cruise POLL-What was yours?

T

Toto

<HTML>MORNING ALL!
With all the new posters lets do the poll thing again. Tell us when your first cruise was, the year, and on what ship.

Carniaval Mardi Gras for me back in 1986</HTML>

M

Mike

<HTML>Ours first cruise was our honeymoon . August 21, 1995 Ms. Ecstacy. A four day cruise to Mexico. We were addicted the moment we stepped on board. Now cruise 6 and 7 will be this year.</HTML>

M

Mgram2

<HTML>It was in 1985 .... Eastern Caribbean on the Sun Princess .... the old one. I think she was the sister ship of the Island Princess. If that is not correct....someone please refresh my memory!!! Mgram2 until John gets my log-in fixed!!!!!</HTML>

N

nieciez

<HTML>The S. S. Atlantic (was a Big Red Boat) in August of 1994 Four days to the Bahamas.</HTML>

S

Sue Clark

<HTML>Greek Islands - Epirotiki Cruiselines (now gone) on the Triton (still sailing) about ten years ago.

Sue</HTML>

M

Majj4

<HTML>My first cruise was in 1983 on the old NCL Starward. Mike & the kids -- Norway 6/01.

Hopefully, many more to come.

Jill</HTML>

D

DougH

<HTML>My first was the Crown Princess in May 1995 to Alaska with a 6 day land tour afterward.
Never dreamed I'd take another but I'm already up to 16! And have been back to Alaska for 4 more (5 counting a back to back twice)

Doug</HTML>

S

Squeeky

<HTML>Carnival - Fascination January 20th, 1996. My most memorable, met future hubby on board and married 8 months later!</HTML>

K

Kathy N

<HTML>Our first was on the Fairsky of Sitmar Cruise LIne in 1985. 7 day Mexican Riviera.
What a great ship, (now Pacific Sky for P&O, i belive) we have been addicted ever since.
Our 12 th cruise coming up on the Grand in Sept.</HTML>

S

Shelli

<HTML>The Norway, bless her, in 1987. Teensy little inside cabin, but we felt like royalty! Great ship, service like I haven't had since, and a cruise experience that still hasn't been topped.</HTML>

S

sail7seas

<HTML>Our first cruise was on Royal Princess in
1990....I think that was the year???

:ribbon</HTML>

J

Judi

<HTML>The OLD HAL Statendam, New York to Bermuda, 1975!

See, I told you all I was older than dirt! :lol :lol :lol</HTML>