First Cruise POLL-What was yours?

S

Sunshine

<HTML>1983. Pacquet Cruiseline's ship The Rhapsody. Western Caribbean . Don't know what ever became of that ship, but I think she may have run aground a few years later.

Sunshine</HTML>

R

Rich

<HTML>1998 - I think, Grandeur of the seas, Now a small ship..at 74000 tons.

Was wonderful.

Rich</HTML>

T

The Bensley's

<HTML>1999 Grand Princess
Eastern Caribbean.
Will sail this ship ANY day!
<HR></HTML>

R

red stripe

<HTML>The old Nieuw Amsterdam... a Hal ship. about 47000tons, and sailing out of the Big Easy.
What a great ship and crew.
do not remember the year.... can't think back that far :grin</HTML>

R

red stripe

<HTML>The old Nieuw Amsterdam... a Hal ship. about 47000tons, and sailing out of the Big Easy.
What a great ship and crew.
do not remember the year.... can't think back that far :grin</HTML>

B

billi

<HTML>Me -- Carnival Festivale, 1980
Hubby Allan -- Queen Elizabeth, 1963 (as he calls it, the "real" queen)

Billi</HTML>

K

KathyC

<HTML>Eastern Caribbean on Grand Princess in Fall of 2000 for 25th anniversary.</HTML>

S

Shipstern & Qzzee

<HTML>Ours was Celebrity Century - Eastern Caribbean. Loved it so much we are now doing it again to the Western Caribbean!!</HTML>

S

Shipstern & Qzzee

<HTML>oops! Forgot the date .... it was January 2000!</HTML>

B

Barbarak

<HTML>Celebrity Mercury. Alaska, September 1998 :eek:)
7days and 3 days touring on our own after the cruise, Denali etc . Wonderful!!</HTML>

B

bostongal

<HTML>1999 NCL Majesty to Bermuda through the remnants of one hurricane and left Bermuda ahead of one coming home with 30' ft. seas - even with that we were hooked.

bostongal</HTML>

P

PattiG

<HTML>First cruise was on Holland America's Veendam in Nov of 1981 for a two week Caribbean 8 port cruise!</HTML>

J

Jorge

<HTML>5 Cruises ago, April 2000 for my honeymoon aboard Dawn Princess.</HTML>

K

KatWheel

<HTML>Sovereign of the Seas, May 1992-Carib. Married mid cruise on Magen's Bay, St. Thomas.</HTML>

B

bOB

<HTML>And I see you sailed it twice Red.......................................

Carnival Tropicale, sometime around 1990</HTML>

M

Moneypenny

<HTML>Oriana from Athens to Southampton via Palma and Gibraltar in October 1996.

At first I thought I had made a big mistake. I wanted to get off the ship on the very first night because I found myself with silent tablemates who appeared to be taking a meal break from God's Waiting Room. However, I realised it would be a long way to swim back to the UK, so I asked that my table assignment be changed (after I made it clear to the Maitre d' that I was NOT the nurse of the elderly gent sitting on my right). I wound up sitting with the ship's DJ and a tableful of outrageous blue-haired widows and had the time of my life!

I am still loving it eleven cruises later.

Moneypenny</HTML>