Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

First Cruise POLL-What was yours?

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Toto, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Dave Myers

Dave Myers Guest

<HTML> First cruise Disney Wonder, September 2000. Ready to cruise again before we disembarked. I had previously expirienced the Cunard Princess as part of R&R after the Gulf War, never left the dock but enjoyed the food, drink and facilities.</HTML>

2. Squeeky

Squeeky Guest

<HTML>Too much Red Stripe! ROFLMAO</HTML>

3. Hollie

Hollie Guest

<HTML>Carnival Imagination October 1998

Hooked ever since!!!</HTML>

4. Jennifer G

Jennifer G Guest

<HTML>Monarch of the Seas Southern Caribbean 10/10/99 My honeymoon!!</HTML>

5. red stripe

red stripe Guest

<HTML>Thanks Squeeky... trust me... that is no cruise to go barefoot on :lol</HTML>

6. mainecruiser

mainecruiser Guest

<HTML>1991, RCCL's Nordic Prince - 23000 grts - and we thought that was a huge ship at the time.</HTML>

7. Judi

Judi Guest

<HTML>Red,

Whatever you were drinking when you wrote that, I want a BLENDER full! :lol :lol :lol</HTML>

8. red stripe

red stripe Guest

<HTML>Judi :) just one glass of white wine, and I was away :lol
    it looks like no chat room tonight :( I am in fine form tonight. more hangup phone calls can not even stop me. lol</HTML>

9. Lynn D

Lynn D Guest

<HTML>The TSS Carnivale, 1984, when I signed on as a new crew member and started my career in cruising! Loved that one so much I've never left!</HTML>

10. Sharon Burke

Sharon Burke Guest

<HTML>Oceanbreeze October 1995.

Sharon

Oceanbreeze 1995
    Destiny 1999
    Majesty of the Seas 2000
    NCL Sun 2001</HTML>

11. carp

carp Guest

<HTML>1991 Honeymoon Cruise on Premiers Oceanic The Big Red Boat (when they were affiliated with disney)

Have loved cruising ever since, the wife however was a different story!</HTML>

12. <HTML>1981 the SS DOLPHIN</HTML>

13. Brentp

Brentp Guest

<HTML>RCCL Song of America, June of 1988, western Carribean. Don't ask me how, but it is the only cruise that I remember our waiters names'; Sydney from Jamaica was our waiter, Edwardo from the Phillipeans was the Head Waiter of our section (and we saw him every single night!) :).

I remember Edwardo singing a very special song for my new wife one night for her birthday. This was our honeymoon cruise, and it was an excellent time. Funny, it was 'excellent' before the word 'excellent' was preached over and over again by the wait staff on our recent cruises.</HTML>

14. kkathy

kkathy Guest

<HTML>1995 RCCL-Majesty of the Seas, Western Caribbean. It was a Jazz cruise and the special
    featured artist was Oscar Peterson. We had a great time and heard great music...sigh.
    I remember that one like it was yesterday!

KathyK

Leaving on Radiance of the Seas 4/6/02....72 days!</HTML>

15. <HTML>Carnival Fascination, May 1995, 20th wedding anniversary.</HTML>

16. Karen

Karen Guest

<HTML>My dream came true on January 2, 1994 on Carnival Fantasy. I was hooked before we boarded and my husband was still questioning this trip. But After about 1 hour on the ship he was addicted too. We will be going on our 6th cruise in Aug. Can't wait I have cruise withdrawal. :lol</HTML>