FLAG IN CANAL

A

Ann Slaughter

There have been a couple of very close very clear shots with her and the flag. She has on a hat. Tried to print, but it just prints a gray square. I'm not savy enough to know how to do it right.

C

Charlene

Yes I saw the Canadian Flag, she did a great job getting into a good location, so that we all could see her!! Good Job

E

Elise

You saw me?? I did not have a hat though! the flag was pretty big.. had a white top on and my hair have turned so blond.. they are almost white!! Anyway, got a few emails from close friends and it worked! That was great guys! Will toast to you all!

Elise

C

Charlene

Yes Elise
I saw you and you did have a white shirt and the flag was big!!
you did a great Job!! Thank you we injoyed the canal with you.
Charlene

J

Judi

Great Job! You are going to have to give me all your tips so I can do the same thing for my coworkers in Nov. Enjoy! And please do a review upon you return!

Judi

G

Gramma Ann

The cam would change so quickly. I thought I saw you in a hat. May have been hair, or someone behind you. Of course my glasses may have been on a little crooked too!!! LOL. Oh, yes. At work I goofed and used my real name just in case you all wondered who Ann Slaughter was. :>

R

Raven

Fantastic news Terri!!! I haven't been able to figure out how to copy the pics off there yet. Would like to hear how to do it!

D

Donna

This is what I do. To copy the picture - when the picture is up on your computer - hit the "Print Scrn" button. Then go to where you want the picture and hit paste. Save and then you can transfer to where ever.

Hope this works for you.

This is how we got pictures off the web cams.

Thanks
dsw