• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Flamingo Phrolic

P

Phrank & Phran

Been off the board for a few days. When I review, don't see anything much on the phrolic. Is it still on? Has the posting moved? How many are now coming and where are some staying? Thanks!

J

jeffstern

Hey, folks, it's still on and I hope you have a ball! It's just a little too phar phor Me and Jacki, from Miami....
Regards,
Jeph

O

o2cruise

Hey Phran/Phrank...yup still on! We're looking forward to this. Pham had phosted some things bephore she left but got lost in the resetting of the board. I know that some of us have booked at a hotel...believe it or not I can't remember right now. I think it was a holiday inn...Lisa had booked there and she said others had also...should be really a phun time! Phamda even is trying to set up some type of "excursion" for Sunday...Look forward to meeting many of you
o2cruise and o2cruise2

L

Lisa

It is still on and when Pamda gets back on her adventure on the Rotterdam VI, I am sure she will be updating everyone on the plans. Yes, a group of us have booked at the Holiday Inn on Concord Pike.