Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

"Free" beverages in the dining room

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Palolake, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Palolake

Palolake Guest

Can anyone tell me what you can get to drink in the dining room that you have to pay for elsewhere? I always just get water or iced tea. My husband usually has a cappuccino so I know about that. I'm wondering about lemonade, cocoa or something like that.

2. cannonball

cannonball Guest

For breakfast they will have usually orange juice, apple juice, and tomato juice. They also have coffee and hot tea (I think). For dinner, they only have water, tea, coffee, and cappuccino. I don't think that I've ever got seen any lemonade on Princess at all. Of course, you can do what I will do sometimes, which is to get the server to bring lemons with your water then add some sweet 'n low or equal which tastes pretty close to the real thing!

Hope that helps.

3. Fernanda

Fernanda Guest

I was on the golden on 10/12/02 - You get what cannonball said before. We purchased a soda sticker you can use it anyplace including the restaurants. When we sailed they have coke, diet coke, sprite, diet sprite and ginger ale.

4. Stargazerm31

Stargazerm31 Guest

Water and Ice tea are free unless you buy the soda card for $20, then you get fountain soda for free.