Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Friendly advice to the Big Cats

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Hucc, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Churchill

Churchill Guest

well.. I was responding to this post

"I personally think chickens are great!! They taste like chicken! "

Yikes! that almost caused me to molt!

2. bOB

bOB Guest

In case you haven't looked at yourself lately rubber beak.............................
    You have already molted -OR- you have had a lot of kinky relationships,
    one feather at a time. :naughty

Post Edited (10-08-03 23:36)

3. red stripe

red stripe Guest

WELL! I will have you know that the reason that you do not see my feathers is because I slick them down with clown grease . so there!

PS.. please will you now give me back the rest of my feathers?

4. red stripe

red stripe Guest

see how upset you got him?? he would not post under his own sign in.. he was afraid you would want the rest of his feathers bOB :lol

5. bOB

bOB Guest

OK Red, didn't know you were into clown grease, and you must be talking about your feather boa

6. bOB

bOB Guest

gotcha

7. Churchill

Churchill Guest

is it safe to come out now? red said that you were no longer into feathers bOB..

8. Sara Lee

Sara Lee Guest

on the subject of chickens

We have about 6 of them and the number changes daily as to which ones have made it thru the day without being eaten by a fox or some other critter ..

Then they get replaced with new ones.. but they are such lovely chickens and very people friendly and come up on the stairs and try to get in the door

They simply walk or climb or perch or whatever chickens do and try to present themselves into the house ..

However our dog is very spoiled and does not like them on the doorstep ..

So now you see why we must get AWAY about every 3 to 4 months on a CRUISE SHIP

9. Churchill

Churchill Guest

Sara, take the chickens with you, our friends take us :grin

10. LMAO :lol You guys are killin' me! Churchill/Red Stripe...hmmmmm?????

NOW...about that "dead cat" book...WE ARE NOT AMUSED!! :mad Not only am I a part of the Big Cats sailing the Mariner next year, I have an affinity for cats period! My cat, Johnny Rotten, does not appreciate dead cat humor either! (Seeing as how he would have been one had I not rescued him!) So, watch out chicken folk!! If the grocery store runs out of chicken, I'm coming to your house!! :grin

As for some of the other Big Cats, they have an affinity for :dog - - so I wouldn't go there either!! (And, no...not as a delicasy...as pets!!)

Meow...Yogini :kitten

11. Sara Lee

Sara Lee Guest

oh we love dogs and cats ... as it rains them out here in the country also and every time it rains we achieve a new pet depending on how much rain we get and how many dogs and cats fall out of the sky on a raining day ..

We are pet friendly on this board ... However I do not believe we are PETA and I think PETA should go check out those poor horses in Cozumel as you get off the ships..

PLEASE REFUSE TO TAKE A RIDE ON THEM AND BRING A CARROT

12. red stripe

red stripe Guest

Churchill loves cats... they make great stuffing for his pillow :grin

13. "I'm just preparing my impromptu remarks." Sir Winston Churchill

:lol

14. red stripe

red stripe Guest

still working on it? :grin

"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.

- Winston Churchill

15. Sara Lee

Sara Lee Guest

Why do you think Winston Church Hill said that

about the organ grinder and the monkey ???

16. Dawniepoo

Dawniepoo Guest

This is thoroughly entertaining.

17. Because Churchill was a loon!! Here's another fun one from the big guy..."An old proverb there is, and that most true--a living dog is better than a dead lion." :roll

18. Sara Lee

Sara Lee Guest

That is from the bible in proverbs or ecclusiates (sp)
    so Church Hill is a PLAGERIST

19. Ecclesiastes. 9:4-5 "For he who is reckoned among the living has something to look forward to - even a live dog is better than a dead lion - since the living know that they will die. But the dead know nothing; they have no more recompense, for even the memory of them has died."

20. Sara Lee

Sara Lee Guest

Yes as the quester
    solomon wise with wisdom for it is ALL SMOKE
    I have been reading that all week .. finally finished the last chapter last night .. I knew I had read that ..
    I sorta thought it meant like as long as you are alive , you have a chance to do good or evil but once you are dead , no more chances ..
    so even if you are a DOG , you have still a chance if you are alive ..