furry pleasures

D

duskbat

Moslty when i sleep my cat sleeps at the end of the bed all nite with me. TOnite i came home from work and passed out on the couch. Pixie jumed up there and walked on me and cuddled with me wedged next to me and pillows and purred the whole time and i held onto his paws andfell asleep. woke up hour later and he was still there purrin. Sure is nice to have a great cat who is friendly. I do love him so much. Cats are very special animals me glad we share earth with them. I feel so bad for poor cats on streets and abused cats. that is just so wrong and hurts my heart to think about it. my cat is very dear to me and i take nice care of him and he knows. i think thats why he wanted to rest with me tonite ;) is worth all the loose fur all over me and couch :)

C

conniecat

Maxie sleeps with me a lot, I lay on my left side and he cuddles next to my chest. Now Simon has decided he wants to sleep there, too. Scooter sleeps on my other pillow. Sometimes it is hard to turn over!

S

shadoesmom

When my dh is snoring, I go in the kitten's bedroom and sleep with her. Let's just say that I try to sleep. She is so happy that I'm in there, she just rubs all over me and purrs in my face. When I do sleep, I wake up and she is sleeping at my feet, though sometimes at my chest.

My other cat is so aloof, she just sleeps on the couch in the family room.

Cats are so neat - though I miss my dog with all my heart.

C

cjbee

We had the best cat, Dino. When we would go to bed, he would appear for some last loves and anything else he could get. I would tell him that was enough and he would go and lay down at the end of my bed by me feet. I miss him so much.

At the same time, we had another cat, Frankie who was very aloof at times, but when it started getting cold at night he liked to sleep under the covers cuddled by my legs. He would also sit on the bed and stare at you in the morning until you got up. I miss him dearly also.
CJ

D

duskbat

Oh yes Cjbee. the morning wake up stares. i know that all to well. how do they know when your gonna wake up. i wonder how long they wait. Sometimes pixie will come pat my face to wake me. ;)

C

conniecat

I used to have a black cat, Pyewacket, when I was married. Every morning, he would come to bed, and one aa a time, start at our feet and walk up our bodies, sit on our chests and meow until we would wake up, kiss him on the head and tell him he was a pretty cat. Then he would do the same to the other one, then go away and leave us. Strange cat!

G

GloBug

My Clay would throw himself across my legs and sleep there all night long. When I first brought Kitten home, he would wrap himself around my head and sleep. Jake likes to cuddle up against my pillow and sleep with his head next to mine. Spy used to sleep at the end of the bed until Kiefer started sleeping there.

N

nieciez

If Georgie isn't sleeping in bed with us Bella will curl up at our feet or in the crook of my legs.