Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Future Legend Cruisers!!

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Mike & Liz, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Mike & Liz

Mike & Liz Guest

Anyone with an upcoming cruise on the Carnival Legend in (2003)? - We're sailing on our first cruise out of NYC 5/13/03, CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! *(M & L)!!

2. tutak

tutak Guest

The Boss and I are sailing 2-22-03.

3. We're sailing on July 16th from NYC -- 5 of us!

4. krayziecr

krayziecr Guest

21 y/o male 5-29-03

5. Cindy

Cindy Guest

We are sailing on the Legend - January 13th. Was on the ship in November and really liked it.
    Cindy

6. Ptown

Ptown Guest

My wife and I are sailing on the Legend April 11 2003. This will be our 5th. cruise, all with Carnival.

7. Jolie

Jolie Guest

we are sailing Jan 21st...doing the Belize, Limon and Panama cruise..

my second Carnival cruise and looking soooooo forward to it..

J

8. Nanatravel

Nanatravel Guest

We too are sailing on April 11, 2003 on the exotic Western itinerary. This will be our 12th cruise, second on Carnival. I have toured the Legend and she is a true sister of the Pride. If you have any questions about the ship just email me. There is one other cruiser who just posted on another site. What do you plan to take for tours? I am anxious to read more western itinerary reviews of the ships and independent tours. We hope to do the Cave Tubing with Reggie in Belize.
    Happy Holidays

9. NuCruzer

NuCruzer Guest

Hey M&L and all the other future Legend cruisers! (esp. Pat, Barb, Mike & Steph)
    Sailing 5/13/03 and cannot wait.
    But until then, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

10. dgregg

dgregg Guest

We are sailing on April 3, 2003, missing the two above on the 11th. We actually return on the 11th. I am so looking forward to sailing this ship. We sailed on her sister the Pride in Jan. 2002 and had a wonderful time. Legend here we come, just 103 days to go!

11. Pat B

Pat B Guest

Our family of 7 will be going on the 13th. I have a really simple question. Do you have to pay for the soft drinks on the ship. I have sailed the Norweigan and there was no charge but for some reason I read somewhere about purchasing a soft drink ticket and thought you might have the information I need. We are trying to keep the expenses down but have a 3 year old with us. What kind of menus did you have or do you know the site I can go to to get the menu for the ship.....Thanks

12. Barb B

Barb B Guest

Hi Pat, Yes, you do have to pay for soft drinks. You can by a soda card for your 3 year old. I think the cost of a soda card is around $20 unliminted amount of soda for the deration of the cruise. You can go to carnival's web site for a sample menu for the Legend.

13. Mike & Liz

Mike & Liz Guest

Hey Pat B, - You mean the 13th of May,...... right? If so, glad you could join us! Right now, we have eight of us in our group, (Me and Liz, Mike and Steph, Pat and Jim, and Holly and her mother). Where are you guys from? Of us, where from Allentown Pa, West Virginia, New York, and Harrisburg! You also will find us on the message boards at (cruisemates, and cruiseaddicts.com). 4 1/2 months to go, and we cannot wait, should be a great time......Hope to catch up with you later! *(M & L)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Mike & Liz

Mike & Liz Guest

Hey Pat B, - You mean the 13th of May,...... right? If so, glad you could join us! Right now, we have eight of us in our group, (Me and Liz, Mike and Steph, Pat and Jim, and Holly and her mother). Where are you guys from? Of us, where from Allentown Pa, West Virginia, New York, and Harrisburg! You also will find us on the message boards at (cruisecritic, and cruiseaddicts.com). 4 1/2 months to go, and we cannot wait, should be a great time......Hope to catch up with you later! *(M & L)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Mike & Liz

Mike & Liz Guest

Sorry everybody for screwing this up, I meant to put down CRUISECRITIC, and CRUISEMATES.COM !!! -

16. Daniel

Daniel Guest

Hey all.....

I'm sailing on the Legend for the 8 night Western itinerary in one weeks time!!!!! Yeah (Jan 5,03).

Nanatravel - I'm booked for the cave diving in Belize with Reggie so I'll be able to give you a full review upon my return to the blustery great white north.
    This is my first cruise so I'm not quite sure what to expect as I have read many 'mixed' reviews on everything from service to food to entertainment aboard the Legend.

I plan on exploring every inch of the ship whether I stay up 24 hrs a day or not. I'm thinking a cruise is what you make of it not what it's supose to do for you. So I plan on making it a memorable experience. I'm in my late 30's travelling with another friend of mine (I've got my own cabin!!!).

So I'll give you a full account of my time onboard when I return. Happy cruising everyone!!!!

Dan from Toronto

17. nycruiser

nycruiser Guest

I am on the 8/9/03 sailing from NYC. I am cruising w/ a bunch of family and friends.

Can't wait!!!!

18. Fran

Fran Guest

Glad to see you have found others on the same sail date (May 13) Mike & Liz!! We're off on the following cruise...May 21. Still trying to decide on transportation to NYC, for 6 people and luggage from the Boston area....any ideas out there? Wish Carnival was providing a bus, like the other lines do, for their Bermuda cruises from NY!!

Can't wait!!...long winter to get through...then poof off we go :)))

Happy New Year everyone!!!

19. Mike & Liz

Mike & Liz Guest

Hey Fran, - We've connected with (8) other people so far, and I know there's still 4 1/2 months to go, but hopefully we'll hook up with some more as our cruise gets closer! We live about an hour an a half from NYC, - (Allentown, Pa). We drive to New York a few times a year, but we only know how to get to one place!...............(Yankee Stadium)!!!!!! - Anyway, we booked our cruise through (AAA), in our area, and there providing a bus at ($40) a person, roundtrip!! - Not a bad deal!! Our travel agent said there was about (30) some people that are also taking this cruise that live around our area! - Can't Wait!!! Should be Incredible!!!! - *(M & L)!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Happy New Year To You)!!!

20. JR

JR Guest

we'll be cruising on the Valentine southern itinerary.