Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Future Legend Cruisers!!

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Mike & Liz, Dec 20, 2002.

1. David

David Guest

My fiance and I will be sailing the Carnival Legend on 10/12/03 out of NYC to Eastern Caribbean

2. anna

anna Guest

I'm sailing on the Legend May 6th out of Philly. This is great, the port is only 10 miles away. No flying, no hassles. I haven't seen any other posts for this cruise.

3. We are going on 10/12. Can't wait because cruising is still the best way to enjoy new ports and experiences and get a chance to relax. See you all on board.

4. Billie Jo

Billie Jo Guest

My husband and I will be on there April 3rd. Can't wait.

5. Linda and Al

Linda and Al Guest

We are leaving on March 2nd 2003 on the Carnival Legend. I havent met anyone besides my own little group of people that are going. This will be my 5th Carnival Cruise. 1997 Destiny 1999 Inspiration 2001 Victory 2002 Spiri 2003 Legend and 2004 we are going on the Conquest.

6. rosema12

rosema12 Guest

Does anyone know where 1A cabins are on the Legend. i tried to find it but couldn't
    try to book for 3/18/03!!

7. Nanatravel

Nanatravel Guest

There are 5 of them: bottom Riviera deck inside cabins color beige on a brochure layout. One just in back of the forward stairway and four at the stern not far from the Galley and Medusa's Lair. Think noise from the crowd leaving the disco.

8. sweetsue

sweetsue Guest

DH and I are setting sail on 9/10/03 - 4th cruise but only the first to the Carribean so we're very excited!

9. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Hi SweetSue, I'm also on the 9/10/03 Sailing.

10. dspcentury

dspcentury Guest

Robert and Susan....
    We are also leaving on the Carnival Legend on 10/12/03!! I am glad to see that we are not alone!!!!

David and Adrianne

Post Edited (02-26-03 22:53)

11. kodiac

kodiac Guest

Nanatravel will be on the same ship as I. Can't wait - will be a blast!

12. LorrieD

LorrieD Guest

We're on Legend, too! Monday, June 30, 2003. Can't wait to read the reviews of those ahead of us! Safe traveling to all!!!!

13. We are also going on the Carnival Legend on April 3rd heading for the Exotic Southern.
    There is a big group of us from Philadelphia going. 42 to be exact. This will be our 5th cruise. Can't wait. The time is ticking.

14. We are also going on the Carnival Legend on April 3rd heading for the Exotic Southern.
    There is a big group of us from Philadelphia going. 42 to be exact. This will be our 5th cruise. Can't wait. The time is ticking.

15. debbiet7061

debbiet7061 Guest

I am on the May 21st sailing from New York.

16. Seabreez

Seabreez Guest

Debbie Tucker:

You are in for a treat because on May 21st from 11AM-2PM there is a "Parade of
    Ships" in the harbour as part of Fleet Week. Loads of Navy vessels, etc will be
    near the USS Intrepid which is close by to the ships berths.
    My advice - get there as early as you can.
    We are wondering how this will affect us since we will be debarking from the
    Legend on the 21st.
    Saw the ships on the news from last year and its going to be crazy at the piers.
    Legend 5/13

17. debbiet7061

debbiet7061 Guest

Thanks goodness I am going as part of a tour so we will be getting on a bus at 9:00 a.m. to get to the pier

18. RogerD

RogerD Guest

Out of NY on August 1st. Family of 4. We will be driving to the pier and parking. Does anyone have good directions? Much obliged,

RogerD

19. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Roger, where are you driving from? I live in NJ.

20. RogerD

RogerD Guest

Normally we would be driving up from the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area but we have to pick up my son at a football camp at Albright College near Reading PA the morning of the cruise so we will be heading to NY from there. How come all people I have ever met from NJ are so nice and helpful?

RogerD