• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Future Legend Cruisers!!

T

The Cruiser

Roger,

From Reading PA, Take Rt. 78 East into NJ. Stay on Rt. 78. Take Rt 78 East to the NJ Turnpike. Take the Turnpike North, to Exit 16 E (eastern spur of the NJ Turnpike) Exit 16E is for the Lincoln Tunnel. Stay to the Left when entering the Lincoln Tunnel. Once your outside of the Lincoln Tunnel make a left onto Dyer St. Take Dyer St to the end. Make a left onto 42nd St. take 42 Street to the End. Make a Right onto West Side Highway. Take the West Side Highway to W. 57th St. to the Pier. I hope this helps you. Driving time might 2 to 2 1/2 hours from Reading PA.

R

RogerD

Cruiser,

WOW! Thanks for the great directions. That will really help with timing my arrival at the pier. Looks like a better drive than I thought it would be. How about hassles at the pier? Anything I should be aware of or look out for? I know in Miami it can be kind of confusing, hectic and disorganized.

Roger

T

The Cruiser

Roger, The driving time is appox. Just a idea when to leave from PA. I live about 1 hour west of NYC (Mid-Town Manhattan) And about a 1hr from the border with PA (Easton). Hassles at the pier. I'm thinking back 2 years ago when I took a 5 day cruise out of NY. I think there were some hassles.

M

mikey mike

Had an incredible time on the Legend!!!!! - Will be posting a review and pics as soon as we can! - Any questions, feel free to ask!! *(M & L)!!!!!!!!!

T

The Cruiser

Mike and Liz,

:thumb Glad to hear that you had a incredble time on the Legend. So, got you next cruise book? :smile

M

mikey mike

I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!! - We officially got engaged on the fourth day of the cruise,...(Midnite in San Juan), so I think something else will be coming before our next cruise???...BUT, as far as it possibly happening for a honeymoon?? - I'd say the chances are PRETTY GOOD!!! .......... - Just not sure when that'll be?????? But we'll defenitly be going back!!! (It was our first cruise,... and we loved it)!!! *(M & L)!!!!

T

The Cruiser

Congrats Mike and Liz!!!!! :thumb :dance Well both of you can get married on the ship and do your honeymoon all in one shot. I hope that Mike got down on his knee. Again, Congrats!!!

Barb

M

mikey mike

That would be a great idea!!!....... - We're talking about it,..but it'll probably be a year or two before it happens. - (Cruising is defenitly the way to go)!!!!!! *(M & L)!

L

lizardstew

Congrats on your engagement and glad to hear you're now an @ddict like the rest of us!

D

dspcentury

Mike and Liz congrats on your engagement!!! I got engaged on the Carnival Victory last year and it was a blast!! The waiter even gave us a cake. We are thinking of doing a cruise wedding. I hear that they are really wonderful.

Well for now enjoy and get ready for your next cruise!!!

David......

M

mikey mike

I think our wedding will be a couple of years away, but a honeymoon cruise is a very likely possibility. We can't wait to go again, and we loved sailing out of New York! *(M & L)!!!!!