Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

FYI - Fall2005

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by ANSAlberg, Feb 25, 2004.

1. ANSAlberg

ANSAlberg Guest

WE recently received a flier from a booking firm for cruises that listed an October 6 -DEcember 10 [ I think] 62 day Pacific Rim cruise on the Amsterdam. We cruised November 2002 on the Volendam from Singapore to LA - in other words -HALF of this cruise -and it was a WONDERFUL adventure into ASia and Australia/NZ - Tahiti and the Marquessas. We are planning on taking the NEW cruise in its entirety. I called our TA and she varified it- BUT they have not released prices YET- they will the END of March!
    This Amsterdam cruise is FALL of 2005....
    Anne:daisy:usa:CO

2. lougee1043

lougee1043 Guest

you go girl!!!

3. ANSAlberg

ANSAlberg Guest

"you go, girl!" -Hey, Lou -wanna go cruising for 64 days??????? Dick and I really enjoyed this in 2002. You & Jan might LOVE this........64 days......Its out of Seattle- NO long airfare????? We flew to Singapore last time. I LOVED Singapore [ what an ADVENTURE!] but I felt half dead after the VERY long flight! You ARE close to THAT one. You could PRACTICALLY hike to the pier!!!!!!!
    Anne:daisy:usa:CO