Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Good Friday morning!

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Christoffer, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Christoffer

Christoffer The Euro Connection Special Contributor

Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
    Friday morning starts mostly cloudy, right now outside temperature is at 35F. Later today we can expect cloudy to partly cloudy skies, temperature should be around 49F during the day.

Bon Voyage, all you lucky ones who board the cruise ships this weekend, hope you have the best cruise ever.

Everybody have a great day.

2. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Good Morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It looks like it's going to be a sunny day today. After a rather cold morning (30F right now) the temperature will reach the mid 50's during the afternoon.

It's just a little more than a week until we will change from daylight savings time to normal time. Then sunset will be at just after 4 PM. Much too early! I wish we could change the clock in the other direction (but then the mornings will be very dark very long... [​IMG]).

I wish you all a nice Friday!

/Erik

3. Flyingfish

Flyingfish Well-Known Member

Good morning all,

It's a warm 51 this a.m. compared to you guys over the pond. Lovely sunny morning. We're getting out and taking a long walk today, we need it. The pounding continues...Have a great weekend.

4. George C

George C Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone, it is 70 now and only will warm up to 85 later, poor me, no more 90's for a while, luckily my tan should last until my Hard Rock carribbean vacation next month