• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Friday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.

We have an cloudy but quite warm morning here today. We can first expect some cloudy skies, in the afternoon and evening skies should clrear up and it will be partly sunny or sunny skies. Temperature today will be in the low 60's.

Bon voyage, all you lucky ones who head to all those cruise ships this weekend, hope you have the best cruise ever.

Greek photo update, think I'm ready with the edit work, hopefully I got time to start to upload them to Flickr this weekend, so I can start post some photos.

Everybody have a great day.

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Good Morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It will be a mostly sunny day today, with a temperature in the 60's.
Not too bad, but it was rather cold in the morning.

Looking forward to some Greek photos, Christoffer!

I wish you all a nice Friday!

/Erik

Flyingfish

Good morning all,

I'm back! We had a most enjoyable cruise aboard the Insignia of Oceania. Had a rock 'n roll ride home from Bermuda, I find that more fun. I still have "sea legs" loopy walking around. Hitting all the laundry starting today, ugh. Always good to get home, home is really where it's at. Have a great weekend.

George C

Good morning everyone, welcome back Flyingfish glad you had a good cruise, sunny here in 70's but will be 90 later, going to listen to one of our favorite local music groups tonight. Flying to Denver tomorrow for a family visit