• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Monday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
Looks like we can expect an cloudy and grey week with rain showers. This day will be around 50 F.
Everybody have a great day.

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Good Morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

I thought we sent over our sunny weekend weather to Finland, but it seems like it missed you, Christoffer.
Today it looks like it will be a grey and rainy day, with a temperature in the high 50's.

I wish you all a nice start of the new week!

/Erik

Flyingfish

Good morning all,

It's 47 right now. Sun's out and hoping for warmer temps later. Garlic Festival was super, weather not so much. We came home with some nice venison summer sausage, garlic cheddar, boar bacon (which I tasted with eggs Sunday and was delish!). We had garlic/corn/potato soup there and just holding the cup warmed me up. DH got some nice planting garlic going in this month for next year.
Also got a very large jar of fresh honey. It's very dark, but oh so good.

glo-ree-bee

Is it really a good day? I think it has been a sad day all day long. I am worn out today doing nothing but battling grief over what has happened in Las Vegas. Will I get over it? Life does go on. But our lives are changed again through an evil act.