• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Monday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.

Sad to hear the news from Texas this morning, sending all my love thoughts to Texas.

Last night was quite warm, now in the morning is near 46 F and that's what the temperature is expected to be today. This day will be an rainy one too.

Everybody have a great day.

Last week in Stockholm I had to visit this subway station, since it looks pretty cool, don't you think.
Thorildsplan
by Christoffer Löfhjelm, on Flickr

Thorildsplan

Thorildsplan

Flyingfish

Good morning all,

Good looking subway station Christoffer. Reminds me of the Albuquerque NM airport. Wish our subways were as clean. Rainy here in NY's Hudson Valley. Watched the NYC marathon yesterday.
Woman's division saw an American woman win, first since 40 years ago. Rainy today, temp. 60 .

George C

Good morning everyone, in 70's now and will stay there, had one last pool day yesterday, next pool day will be in couple of weeks on Navigator of the seas , had my DNA tested by ancestry.com , I knew my grandparents on my fathers side came from Sicily about 130 years ago, but Mothers side was not 100 percent sure, turns out I am mostly English but also some Irish and Finnish , still waiting on my wife's results