• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Monday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
It's going to be an mostly cloudy day here today, temperature will be in the high 30's.
Everybody have a great day.

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Good morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It’s sunny today, but rather cold. The temperature will only be in the mid to high 30’s as highest, and go down to about 25F in the evening.

I wish you all a nice start of the new week!

/Erik

Flyingfish

Good morning all,

In answer to my question yesterday; yes, it can and did get worse. I'm having trouble even typing out the word Giants.:emoticon 0101 sadsmile: Great story about Esposito George. We would have loved to meet him.
Cloudy and cold this a.m., forecasters claiming slushy snow possible in following days. Every one have a great day.

George C

Good morning everyone, in 50's and cloudy now but will be in upper 60's later, my NY Giants are looking to get a good draft pick, one of my friends who is staying with us this weekend had season tickets for over 30 years for them. I am not really a hockey fan have been to some games, but in 90's we took a cruise that had about 20 professional hockey player on it , had no idea who they were , did not know I was playing poker with them until one said he was traded from Boston to Philly, all very laid back and all liked to drink ( all were smaller than me , I am 6' 4" and then 240), I believe Dominik Hasek was one of them, wife grew up big hockey fan in Buffalo NY