• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Mornin' Y'all

S

Seawall

A Good morning to everyone from the LaTex border. And yo, to Mary and Frank. lol
Have a great day, everyone.

A

April

Good morning Seawall and to all who live where its after mignight and a good night to those of us where its still the last day of April.
Keeping fingers cross the bb will be fine for all tomorrow.
April

D

Diana

Good morning from north texas. Now I'm going to bed before I get myself into more trouble.

D

Divetex

Mornin', y'all. Hope everyone has a super day today....even on that latex (snort) border. Yo ta da lun gylanders, too.

M

Mermaid

Good Morning Cruisers! Trying half decaf and half REAL coffee this am, and it is NOT working. lol Have a good day everbuddy!

N

nieciez

Morning all from VA/DC....another beautiful sunrise coming in this a.m. What a way to start the day :) We have sunny skies and temps in the 80s forcast for the whole week....sure would like to take a "mental health" day tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great day

DeniseB)

B

Beth & John

Good morning from east coastal Florida. Yes....we have rain! Glorious rain! My poor lawn--if you could even call it a lawn--thanks all you squirrel twirlers out there for bringing us the rain.

May y'all have a great day!
Beth & John

A

Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando where we're also enjoying the foreign sound of rain on the windows.
Angela Z.

O

o2cruise

Morning all....an absolutely beautiful day here in southeastern PA. Sun is shining and promises to be in the 80's rest of the week! o2cruise2 even opened up the pool this weekend..water on the "chilly" side!!! Everyone have a great day!!! Enjoy life and be happy :) Hey only 11 days until we leave!!!! So Excited!!!!!!!

W

watergirl

Good morning from the Bootheel of Missouri. It's another beautiful morning here
today! Glad to here you folks in Florida are getting your much needed rain.
We will be going to our annual family beach vacation week the last of this month in Florida.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Jeanie

P

PattyK

Good morning from Charlotte! It's going to be a gorgeous day today...sunny and 80. It could only be better if it was on a cruise. Got to get going to do the carpool this morning. Hope everyone has a great day and bon voyage to all sailing this weekend!

Only 256 more days until the Zenith (1-13-02) !!!

PattyK

C

Cruisinpat

Good morning cruisers! It's going to be another beautiful day here in Maryland. I've entered the real countdown now -- I'm in the same month as my cruise -- YIPPEE!
Everyone have a wonderful day!

L

Lisa

Good morning from cloudy and warm SE Wisconsin - going to be over 80 again today with some scattered storms later on.

N

njteech

What a MORNIN'! A great day here in NJ....temps going in the 80's, now if we can keep the back door of the school locked I'll ,have some students at the end of the day! :)

T

TAO

Good Morning from Massachusetts
Wow. Its looks like the weather is great everywhere. It is great here also. Sun, blue skies and depending on near shore or inland it is supposed to go to 80's here also.
Glad to hear Florida is getting its much needed rain.
Have a great day everyone.

B

Beckiep

Glorious morning in central CT! About 60 right now, heading up to near 90 for the next few days. May need to put the a/c on.

Well, hubby does have to report to jury duty today, so keep your fingers crossed that he doesn't get selected to serve on a jury (CT has one day jury duty, unless you get picked) or that if he is picked, his trial doesn't start till next week. If it starts earlier, we can't go to the Cape. (I think I'll tear my hair out if we don't go somewhere!)

C

ChrisC

Good morning kids, welcome back girlfriend, hope you had a great time. Going from one extreme to the other, going to be downright hot this afternoon. Everyone have a great day.