• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Mornin' Y'all

C

Cruise Cynic

I'd better post this before Crash@ddicts goes down again..... :) Unseasonably warm here in Montreal. It might even melt all the snow away.

D

Donna

Good Morning Everyone!

Glad to see the board up and running again.

Have some friends in Key West today - gonna check them out on the Hog's Breath Cam - just like we did the RSMC group. Good memories.

Hope everyone has a good day! Take care and be careful.

dsw

J

Jan

Good Morning everyone from a very foggy Twin Cities of MN. I can't see the house across the street. Day off for me today.

B

beachmom5

Top of the morning to all from a grey cloudy Hutchinson Island. Seas are 5 to 7 today with winds at 20 MPH and a high of 78*
This weather should die down by the weekend. I'm off on a land tour tom. so everyone have a GREAT time.

B

Bibb

Morning All from southern Maine. Looks like a good day in the making and I woke up alive and breathing. At my age, that's a plus.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Bibb :)

D

DisneyBlonde

Happy May Day, everyone! A wonderful day here on the CT shoreline. A GREAT day to suddenly become ill, and go home...to the BEACH!!

It's so good to see all my friends again, I missed you yesterday!

Have a grat day everyone.

Diz

P

PEB

Good Morning from Duluth Minnesota! The fog horn is blowing over Lake Superior this morning.

A

andrea

Good Morning from the Bluegrass State! It's going to be another beautiful, but dry day here. We need rain badly!

andrea

M

maw

Good Morning from SW Missouri. Another bright shiny day. Everything is so green out.

Hope we have a board all day today sure did miss it yesterday.

Have a great day.!!

S

sailinsal

Coolish day in in So. Calif to start with, we are headed to outlet near Palm Springs for shirts for hubby and whatever for our 7/7 Baltic Cruise.................suppose to sunny and 90 there,,about a hour and half drive each way....................naturally we'll talk of needs of packing all the way..........have a great day all our friends.........................