Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Good Morning @ddicts

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by carmaster, May 5, 2001.

1. carmaster

carmaster Guest

Good morning gang, reporting in before heading out to work. Its cooler today her in central Joisey, with overcast skies, doesn't matter to me as I have to work. I hope everyone leaving today and tommorow has a safe and wonderful sailing. Tommorow for me involves rest and relaxation if thats at all possible. Everybody have a gr8 weekend, g'day.................Gene W.

2. Darlene

Darlene Guest

Good mornin' everyone. I didn't think that the weekend would EVER get here! I have tons of housework and yardwork to do today but at least I didn't have to get up at 4:45am this morning. 6:15 was "sleeping-in". There is a chance of rain here in NE Ohio today. It looks a little overcast right now. The yard work just might have to wait until tomorrow! Sad that we have to work our buns off at home on our "days-off". Oh well, that's life!
    Bon Voyage to all sailing out this weekend(I wish it was me). Happy cruising!!

3. TAO

TAO Guest

Good Morning from MA
    Much cooler this morning, with a milky blue sky. Temps supposed to be back to normal 60-70's. That is good, 90's this time of year is too much. I cannot believe I am going to say this We need rain!
    Have a great weekend everyone.
    Happy sailaways to all going of cruises and happy returns to those coming home.
    I am going to begin signing my name as Theresa A as Bunny's daughter is Theresa.
    Theresa A

4. watergirl

watergirl Guest

Good morning from the Bootheel of Missouri. Beautiful day in store for us here.
    Taking my coffee and heading to the patio. Had to stop by the computer to get my early morning fix of cruise@ddicts first! Going to clean my closet today...
    Don't know how I can have such a packed closet...yet I have nothing to wear!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Jeanie

5. PattyK

PattyK Guest

Good morning from NC! Gorgeous day here...sunny and 80. Day filled with lots of activities, but the most important is my son's t-ball game. The rest of the day will be pretty mundane. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

PattyK

6. Jan

Jan Guest

Good Morning from a cool & cloudy Twin Cities of MN. More rain today just what we don't need. Its my weekend off.
    Have a great weekend everyone.

7. Mermaid

Mermaid Guest

Good morning cruisers. Thundestorms moving through central Texas, but we need the rain to ward off this summer's impending drought. Have a great Saturday!

8. Beth & John

Beth & John Guest

Good Morning to all you cruise addicts! It's going to be one of those gorgeous days here in east coastal Florida. We're heading into Orlando to do a bit of shopping at hubbies favorite store: Outdoor World. He must be getting ready early for the 'annual Labor Day father & son fishing weekend'. Hahaha......

Have a wonderful weekend & keep safe......Beth

9. andrea

andrea Guest

'Morning from another sunny day in the Bluegrass State. It's Derby Day! Who's your favorite pick?

andrea

10. Lisa

Lisa Guest

Good morning from cloudy and cool SE Wisconsin - at least the rain is supposed to hold of til tomorrow night. Got the weed and feed out on the front lawn this morning and now it is time to relax.

11. glo-ree-bee

glo-ree-bee Guest

Good morning all

Such a beautiful sunny, cool day after two days of rain. Now THIS is what I call a great spring day.

I will be going to judge a championship speech contest today. I have had the privilege of doing this each year for the past 17 years but this will be my last time. I feel as though it is time for others to take over.

Have a good day all.

12. nitemary

nitemary Guest

YO! to Gino and all our other cruise addict friends. Today is Frank's and my day to crash. Had two very stressful weeks. Remember today is Cinqo de Mayo. Celebrate accordingly with a humongous margarita! We will go to our favorite Mexican restaurant tonight and raise a toast to all of you. M&F

13. Bensley's

Bensley's Guest

Good morning from the Benlsey's!
    Today is a relaxing day. Going to sit back and chill.
    Tomorrow is laundry day and general housecleaning day.
    Today is movie day and spending time with kids day.
    Upper 70's today so it should be a nice one.
    :eek:)
    Everyone have a great day!

14. Good Morning from beautiful Naples - it is a sunny, windy, beautiful day here in SW FL. We got some much needed rain yesterday. Spent Wednesday and Thursday in Sarasota visiting my sister and brother-in-law who were there for a week on Siesta Key - they had a really beautiful beach that we seemed to walk from end to end. Had a great visit with them. Trying to get them addicted to cruising the way we are--
    Have a wonderful weekend!

15. Divetex

Divetex Guest

Mornin', y'all, from rainy Dallas. Maybe our drought this summer will be delayed for a few more days now. Have a super weekend, y'all.

16. o2cruise

o2cruise Guest

Good morning all! A beautiful day here in Penna..lots of yard work, well for o2cruise2 not me!...I do the inside and he does the outside! Can't believe only 7 days till we leave! Everyone have a great day....

17. maw

maw Guest

Good Mid Morning from SW Missouri. It was drizzley this morning so just chilled out. They are having a Rendovous reinactment at one of Lake parks. Rains on it every year.

Everyone cruising this week end
    Bon Voyage!! Welcome home to last weeks travelors. Hang in there our time is coming.

18. re

re Guest

Good Morning!
    Another warm one here in the NC Triangle, but cooling off tomorrow.
    Leaving tomorrow, it's time to head up to NJ and get the other house ready for summer. Atleast I get to cruise the Delaware Bay on the way up via ferry. Thanks for the weather update Carmaster.
    Have a great weekend!

19. jeffstern

jeffstern Guest

Good morning everyone from a beautiful Miami !! The much-needed rains are gone and it's a fantastic morning. Just a few clouds in the blue skies and lots of sun. Temps in the 80's. Great weather if you're leaving from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale this week-end. Tomorrow, more of the same.

20. Terri

Terri Guest

Good Morning from So. California! Sunny and in the high 70's/low 80's!

Happy Sails this Saturday Morn!