Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Good morning from the Gatun locks!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Elise, May 3, 2001.

1. Elise

Elise Guest

Live form the Spirit...We have been through the first 2 steps of the Gatun locks.. what an experience! Raven.. I had a special thought for you my friends! Should be going through the Miraflores between 4:45 and 6:15 Miami time. Having a terrific cruise.. the best so far! The service is outstanding; everything brand new.. I feel privileged.. Thinking of you guys..
    Elise

2. Debbie

Debbie Guest

Elise, I really loved the Panama Canal when we went through - glad you like the Spirit - I can't wait for your review! We thought we would get up early and look at the locks and go back to sleep yet we stayed up all day and it was really interesting! Are there still little light houses and rolling green hills??? Have a wonderful time! :) Debbie

3. Terri

Terri Guest

hmmm, wasn't I just there....

Ahh Elise, enjoy!!! We did!

4. andrea

andrea Guest

Have a great time! Isn't the Canal great?!?

andrea

5. cruzship

cruzship Guest

Ain't the canal great!! We loved it too!!

6. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Thanks for the update Elise....hope I remember to check for you all when I get home from work on the cam!

DeniseZ B)

7. Donna

Donna Guest

Will check tonight. Thought is was gonna be between 2 and 3 according to another post. Glad I saw this one.

dsw

8. TAO

TAO Guest

Opps, Sorry I posted an incorrect time. I was hoping someone would follow up that knew exactly. I just did not want any one to miss it. Thanks Elise, have a great passage it is a wonderful experience.

9. Dick

Dick Guest

It's there now.......was trying to post a pix...don't know how