• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good morning from the Gatun locks!

E

Elise

Live form the Spirit...We have been through the first 2 steps of the Gatun locks.. what an experience! Raven.. I had a special thought for you my friends! Should be going through the Miraflores between 4:45 and 6:15 Miami time. Having a terrific cruise.. the best so far! The service is outstanding; everything brand new.. I feel privileged.. Thinking of you guys..
Elise

D

Debbie

Elise, I really loved the Panama Canal when we went through - glad you like the Spirit - I can't wait for your review! We thought we would get up early and look at the locks and go back to sleep yet we stayed up all day and it was really interesting! Are there still little light houses and rolling green hills??? Have a wonderful time! :) Debbie

N

nieciez

Thanks for the update Elise....hope I remember to check for you all when I get home from work on the cam!

DeniseZ B)

D

Donna

Will check tonight. Thought is was gonna be between 2 and 3 according to another post. Glad I saw this one.

dsw

T

TAO

Opps, Sorry I posted an incorrect time. I was hoping someone would follow up that knew exactly. I just did not want any one to miss it. Thanks Elise, have a great passage it is a wonderful experience.