• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Morning - Site Info

J

John

Good Morning Everyone,
I hope everyone is having a good morning. I wanted to thank everyone for the support. I know this is not positive when something like this occurs. I wanted to also let everyone know we feel we have found a real long term solution to our hosting needs which will make our site stable once again. This solution will begin to be implemented in steps as soon as today. Thank you all very much for the support and patience. Have a great day!

John, Cruise @ddicts

M

marye

John, I know I speak for all of us when I say (inadequately) THANK YOU!!!!

(Hope this posts, as I tried to respond to many last nite, and finally gave up.)

marye

C

ChrisC

Don't worry about the growing pains we understand and we thank you for your constant efforts to keep us up and running.

B

Beth & John

Boy....those growing pains sure will get you! LOL

Let us add our heartfelt 'Thank You' to all the others. What a wonderful job you do for all of us, John!

Beth & John

K

KathyR

Thank you John for your continuing efforts on keeping us up and running. Hopefully the new server withi be easier than what you have been dealing with.

Good Luck,
Kathy

D

Donna

Thanks for all you hard work. I would be telling a fibe if I said it wasn't frustrating, but I know you are having a worse time than us.

So far, this seems to be working great!

Good Luck
dsw

S

Seawall

Way to go John! Thanks for your work. And don't worry, we are hanging in there with you!

D

DougH

Glad we're back on line John. Don't worry about the problems, if you can put up will all of us we can put up with the ocasional problems. LOL

It doesn't look like we've lost anyone yet and there are still more posts on this site in a day than most of the others get in a week, and some in a month.

Keep up the great work, when you're done just make sure to book a cruise as your reward :)

Doug

C

Cruise Cynic

Just when I was getting used to living with an unpredictable and uncertain Cruise@ddicts fix, you go and solve the problem. I was starting to enjoy living on the edge, John :)

T

Terri

John:

I'll add my thanks as well, though as said above, just a Thank You doesn't seem to be adequate!

Terri

A

April

Once again your my hero --along with CruiseAholic and the martini glass.
Cheers to you John's and Ingrid too
Thanks
April

J

JhawkI

John,

Being a computer system administrator, though not with web servers, I can vouch that the best laid plans don't always turn out the way they were supposed to. All you can do is keep trying and hope everyone is patient. It is worth it, especially this site. Keep up the good work.
Roger

S

sailinsal

John, you keep up all of our addicition.................my thanks for filling my great need............................