Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Good Morning - Site Info

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, May 2, 2001.

1. Darlene

Darlene Guest

Thank you for your hard work John!! :) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I can't type it a million times but you get the just of it. :D

2. AnnW

AnnW Guest

If you hang in there, John, we'll hang in there! I hope you get the problems resolved, and soon. I can only imagine how frustrating it is for you!

3. TexasSue

TexasSue Guest

Will hang in there with you till all is well which I know it will be - this is my home away from home sorta of - check in at least twice a day am and pm. Can't thank you enough for the site.
    Texas Sue

4. Denise P.

Denise P. Guest

Thank you John, I love it here, it's become my favorite in-between cruise hobby! Will keep returning here on a daily basis, up or down!

5. jeffstern

jeffstern Guest

We've all become buddies, through this board, and thanks to you. We can live through a few "glitches," knowing you're out there bustin your butt to keep things up and running. I can only echo Darlene, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, etc;