• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good morning

R

reggae

Good morning all...

Wow, we sure got a temperature change here in Michigan. We topped out at a record 90 degrees (in October??) yesterday, and today we will be in the low 70's. Each day it gets colder, and we'll be wearing jackets by Friday.

Heard from dear son with his new job, he's working overtime each day so making some extra money too. His boss took them all out to dinner last night...steak and lobster! He' so darn happy, it's all good.

Okay, I have some of those McDonalds Monopoly codes, so I'm off to win some money (I hope)....

Have any of you ever really won anything on that game??

Have a good day!

R

Rubysky

Good morning afters. Currently 55F here and it will climb to 79F.

I don't eat at McD's so harbor no dreams of winning my weight in burgers & fries or whatever is the prize.

R

reggae

Ruby, you don't even have to buy anything, they had some codes in the paper that you submit online.

Oh well...of course I didn't win. Just wondered if anyone has ever really won on one of these games?

D

Donna - dsw

Hello everyone! Much cooler here in Northen Ohio also. Suppposed to rain later.

Having 2 couples over for dinner tonight. Got tired of going for Tacos every Tuesday - so decided to invite them to my house.

Shrimp Alfredo, Salad, Chesse and fruit tray, Cheesy Toast and Chocolate pie for dessert. Making me hungry already! lol

Hope you all have a great day!

C

conniecat

I think I won a free small french fry one time, and now I have 2 $3 off coupons at Toys R Us. Just what I need!

B

bostongal

Reggae - I won a small color tv for my daughter years ago playing Monopoly.

Meg