• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good reason for a roll call

P

PEB

I read several cruise boards and found a comment on CM by someone saying this board is dying. I totally disagree so I think its time to show them a roll call so they know how many of us are alive and well in here.

I'm deffinately an @ddict from Duluth Minnesota. How about the rest of you. :grin

D

DebraK

I'm such an addict that I booked a cruise two days after I returned from the last one! I love this board! I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area.

R

red stripe

PEB... thats what they said two years ago :lol

dream on........ and as I said back then......

Mark Twain: “ rumors of my recent death are greatly exaggerated…â€Â

edited to add the Mark Twain Quote....

Post Edited (04-22-03 15:50)

B

bOB

DYING ---- No way PEB, we are just relaxing after reconstruction.

Red said it all so add one more to the roll call.

And let's get some of those that just hang out on
the other boards to at least check in, have noticed
quite a few new members throughout whole @ddicts
community

G

Glam

When you are the best, there are ALWAYS rumors! Hee hee...

Checking in from Southeastern Michigan!!!!!!!

K

kitten

Definilty a dedicated, true blue & yellow C@ all the way! Kathy(kitten) here from Palmetto, Georgia. This board will alway's be "Home" to me! And if you count the "Huz" and daughter in that would be 3 of us! :thumb This board "dying"? Dream on McDuff!

M

Mgram

That's hysterical ..... THEY wish! Hasn't this 'person' realized that it's SPRING....and people always hang out less on the boards after an especially looooong winter!

Edited to add: Ooops, forgot to add that I am checking in from Bradenton, FL....HOME OF CRUISE @ddicts! ...... I may post and lurk elsewhere, but this is STILL HOME!

Post Edited (04-22-03 15:33)

J

Jamman

Jamman & Patti checking in from Somerset, New Jersey.

Gooooooooooooo Devils!!!!

117 Days til the Sensation!!!

B

Boops

C@ Boops checking in from El Dorado Hills CA. I didn't know a home could die and this is definitely home!

R

reese

Checking in from North Carolina....heading to my other state of mind tomorrow..
the southern New Jersey Shore.