• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good reason for a roll call

T

Toto

Toto checking in from Kansas!
Not around as much as I used to be but still read the board for info and share my info when I can. Joined several other boards lately as I find that belonging to just one takes things to a much too personal level. I see lots of new names here and would like to say Welcome to ALL, but admit that I still miss the old friends that I have made here on the Cruise @ddicts board throughout the years that no longer post. ;)

Counting the days until cruise #20!

J

judimcc

Judi McCarthy from Bakersfield, California, in the San Joaquin Valley.

This board is great. Have gotten great advice (directly & vicariously) for my cruises.

C

connie seabee

I'm alive.......and so is this board. Each and everyone of us make cruise addicts a place we call home.

J

JohnG

Note "gone", still here in southeast Virginia. I was at sea last week and didn't post here, that's all. 50cents a minute internet charges on Grandeur with no package discount!

T

The Cruiser

Cruise @ddicts dying??? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barb Checking in from Central NJ.

139 Days to the Carnival Legend sailing out of NYC

C

Carol Canada

A fever, I have a fever!! A cruising fever.....

Carol and Norm here, from NorthCarolina but now in Sunny Saskatchewan Canada!

May 31, Inside Passage/Zaandam

F

Fasteddie

Ed Tonkin checking in from Salt Lake City, Utah. This is a great board and the first
page I go to when I sign on to the web

E

Einstein

Careful bOB as U are heading to Alaska next month and the word might get out to the brothers and sisters. :grin