Good Sunday Morning Afters

B

BostonsJ

Today we will have rain and it feels more seasonable and cool.

It has been beautiful here for the last week. I only wish it would remain 70 all winter long.

Have a pot roast for the crock. The price of beef is so high.

Still working on a work project and have the housework to do since it didn't get done yesterday.

Looks like it will be a good day to stay home and just get things done.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

M

Mbandy

Good morning B.J. and all the afters too. S-L-O-W day at work today but Sundays usually are.

Pot roast for the crock sounds pretty good :thumb

R

Rubysky

Good morning Afters.
It is suppose to rain here too. We sure could use it.

R

reggae

Good morning all..

I'm trying to get a birthday card made for my BIL, and then off to church and lunch with the family.

Later tonight, it's cards with that crazy bunch. I hope we will all the games tonight. :)

Have a good Sunday...

R

Ruchela

Good morning all -- it's a beautiful fall day today in NYC, no rain in the forecast. Have a great day afters.

C

Calgon1

Raining in SE Wolverine. Nothing major. Just enough to wet the leaves, made driving slickery and bring on the first fall/winter sniffles.

Get your flu shots, now!

Not too sure about dinner tonight. Sunday evenings are my turn to cook. Have a couple big packages of chicken (thighs) in the freezer. Any suggestions? Willing to experiment here ....

C

Cruise cutie

:wave Mark made pancakes and Real vermont syrup for the kids for Brekkie..I was so full from yesterday I had a few cuppas and that was plenty..:grin.....

already stripped ,and made the bed, churning the first of 3 loads.. put away the dishes, cut 2 leaves back out of the Dining Room table.. Mark is slurping up more leaves out of my flower hill..

I am chugging Ibuprofen for a tense back, and having a Napcar moment later.. then bowling..

anything else I manage to get done is a bonus as I had whirled through all the house Friday night.. Hope you all have a good day..it's leftovers from Turkey Meal on the agenda.. haul it out of the fridge, nuke it, and knosh!!..works for us..
Hope you are having kind weather too.it's cool, and sunny for now.. but the early dark makes me tend to hunker down.. later as it works gang..:daisy..Joanne

C

Corky

Calgon - How about mixing the chicken thighs with canned navy beans and a pound of kielbasa, cut into circles. Season with a bit of olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary, put into a casserole dish and then bake in the oven for about an hour on 350 degrees, or until the bean juice is thickened up a bit. Serve w/ a hearty bread.

T

TexasSue

Beautiful day here in the 80's. Will watch the Cowboy game for sure. Have my fingers and toes crossed. Will do catch up today and get stuff done around here = nothing exciting.

C

Corky

Mornin' Afters!! It is now 11:20 and I am still in my jammies and no desire to change. I have a loaf of oatmeal sunflower seed bread in the bread machine and gold yukon taters rubbed in olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary in the crock pot cooking. I made a huge broccoli casserole last night that we will eat again tonight. Plus I'm going to take a pork loin, wrap it in bacon, and slowly grill that for supper.

I guess I will get dressed at some point today. Our son is due over this afternoon to go over his college graduation announcements mailing list with me and the guest list to his party. Other than that I'm doing nothing but slowly reading the two newspapers, working on puzzles, maybe napping. It is a slow day around here for sure! :)

Happy Sunday Afters!!!

D

Donna - dsw

Good afternoon everyone !

Corky - you are on my wave length. Still in my nightgown! lol

Slept in this morning then had a few cups of coffe (French Vanilla). Made a big breakfast and and read the paper from front to back. Pleanty of adds in today's paper.

Got launder going and plan on cooking a Pork Tenderloin with smashed taters for dinner.

Rain and gray here today. Supposed to be warm this week though.

Trying to get the house back in order and doing some decluttering. Went through my closet yesterday and have two (2) big bags of clothes to go.

Hope you all have a great day - Enjoy!

A

audrey

Good morning all
I am still cleaning also I found a few things I did not remember having one is a long dress that will be perfit for cruise in Feb. Just cleaned the drawers in bath room and medicine chest
Need to out in a little while and it looks like rain so may go out soon before it starts.
I have gotten so much done in the last few days that I have been putting off for a long time now it is done I feel great.
Expect I will watch the race and tv for the rest of the day.
Everyone have a nice day and keep dry and wearm.

S

S&M in Pgh

Picked up some last minute items - we leave on Thursdays for 10 days on the Emerald. Yippee... still have pack.

B

BostonsJ

Well the rain moved on and we never got a drop. The Sun is shining and it is probably 74 degrees here just a beautiful day. Can't beat this weather for 7 days in a row in November.

K

kpopperwell

Trying to pack here as we leave on a land cruise tomorrow for San Antonio TX. Never been there so should be interesting. Have been in bed for a week with a sinus infection/cold. Two trip to Dr and more meds. Said it was ok to fly tomorrow but I am sure whipped. Hope this vacation helps. Will check in on all the @ddicts next weekend. You all have a good week and stay safe and dry.