Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Good Sunday morning!

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Christoffer, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Christoffer

Christoffer The Euro Connection Special Contributor

Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
    Yesterday was so nice, sunny and beautiful. Sunday morning starts so cloudy and grey. Later on, we can expect some rain too, temperature will be somewhere at 50F, so it's still warmer than normally this time of the year. We did also turn our clocks one hour back last night, end of daylight saving time for now.
    Got an day off today, work on Monday and Tuesday, then it's time for my short autumn vacation. Going just on a short two-night trip with Silja Symphony ferry to Stockholm and back on November 2nd.

Everybody have a great day.

2. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Good Morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It's going to be a sunny day today with a temperature in the low to mid 50's.
    I think it will be very dark this evening as the daylight savings time is over for this year. Sunset today is about 4:30PM (a big difference from mid summer when sunset is 10:10PM). Maybe we should turn our clocks the other way instead to get some more light in the evening this time of year?

I wish you all a nice Sunday!

/Erik