Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Good Sunday morning!

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Christoffer, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Christoffer

Christoffer The Euro Connection Special Contributor

2. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Good morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It’s rather cloudy now but it looks like it will be mostly sunny during the day, with a temperature in the mid to high 30’s.
    Going home from Stockholm today. It looks like we have got a thin layer of snow back home. I hope it’s gone when I arrive.

It was a great hockey game yesterday. I don’t mean Finland-Sweden (which Finland won - congratulations Christoffer!) but the NHL game Colorado-Ottawa.

Great photos from Helsinki Cristoffer!
    Love to see ferries and cruise ships when it’s dark outside, with all lights on.
    I got some photos from the harbor in Stockholm, taken from the hotel room, but I only brought my point&shoot camera so they are not comparable in quality with your photos. I may share some of them here.

I wish you all a nice Sunday!

/Erik

3. Christoffer

Christoffer The Euro Connection Special Contributor

That hockey game at Globen would have been nice to go to. Did watch it on the Swedish television yesterday.

4. Flyingfish

Flyingfish Well-Known Member

Good morning all,

Giants playing a team with a worse record than them, and San Fran. have a 2 pt. advantage. Can it get any worse than that? Go Rangers!!! They are coming along nicely after a slow start. Were heading out to our granddaughters soccer game upstate from us. :cheerleader: It's 26 now and not going too far into the 30's. Damn, it'll be one cold afternoon...

5. George C

George C Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone, warm here in 60’s but will be 70 later, we will have our thanksgiving turkey today and hopefully watch giants win and cowboys lose, did a cruise in 1979 and one of the passengers was ny ranger great Phil Esposito, very cool and friendly guy anybody could talk to him at the bar and in a contest his wife threw a pie in his face , great cruise