• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Sunday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Good morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It’s rather cloudy now but it looks like it will be mostly sunny during the day, with a temperature in the mid to high 30’s.
Going home from Stockholm today. It looks like we have got a thin layer of snow back home. I hope it’s gone when I arrive.

It was a great hockey game yesterday. I don’t mean Finland-Sweden (which Finland won - congratulations Christoffer!) but the NHL game Colorado-Ottawa.

Great photos from Helsinki Cristoffer!
Love to see ferries and cruise ships when it’s dark outside, with all lights on.
I got some photos from the harbor in Stockholm, taken from the hotel room, but I only brought my point&shoot camera so they are not comparable in quality with your photos. I may share some of them here.

I wish you all a nice Sunday!

/Erik

Flyingfish

Good morning all,

Giants playing a team with a worse record than them, and San Fran. have a 2 pt. advantage. Can it get any worse than that? Go Rangers!!! They are coming along nicely after a slow start. Were heading out to our granddaughters soccer game upstate from us. :cheerleader: It's 26 now and not going too far into the 30's. Damn, it'll be one cold afternoon...

George C

Good morning everyone, warm here in 60’s but will be 70 later, we will have our thanksgiving turkey today and hopefully watch giants win and cowboys lose, did a cruise in 1979 and one of the passengers was ny ranger great Phil Esposito, very cool and friendly guy anybody could talk to him at the bar and in a contest his wife threw a pie in his face , great cruise