• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Sunday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
Another grey and rainy morning here. It has now raining pretty much 24 hours in row. Despite the rain, I need some fresh air an go soon out for an short walk.
You can see more an more Christmas decorations out on the streets and stores, however lights will not be lit until next weekend. On television there's been some Christmas adds already for awhile.
Everybody have a great day.

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Good morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It’s snowing here in the morning and expected to do so until about lunch time.
The temperature will only be about 32F as highest.

I wish you all a nice Sunday!

/Erik

Flyingfish

Good morning all,

Very windy here in NY's Hudson Valley. Looks like it will bring in more cold air. No snow yet, hope none for Thanksgiving. People travel near and far and I hate to think of them battling snow.
We too have many Christmas ads and decorations about. It's too early, I have to get through Thanksgiving first!

George C

Good morning everyone, much cooler start of the day in 40’s now but will be in 60’s, wife will do a short business trip to California tommorw and returning Tuesday, then we fly to Miami on thanksgiving . I agree on Christmas needs to wait till at least after thanksgiving, wife disagrees and has car radio tuned to Christmas songs