Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Good Thursday morning!

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Christoffer, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Christoffer

Christoffer The Euro Connection Special Contributor

Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
    What a chilly morning we have here, when I went to work after five this morning, outside temperature was just at 35 F. This day should again be mostly cloudy, might get some heavy rain showers today too. Temperature will be highest at 46 F.
    Everybody have a great day.

2. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Good Morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It's going to be mostly cloudy today, but we may see the sun every now and then.
    We have a light rain right now and it's supposed to be rain showers during the day.
    The temperature will be in the mid 50's.

I wish you all a nice Thursday!

/Erik

3. Flyingfish

Flyingfish Well-Known Member

Good morning all,

Rain's let up and some pink/blue sunrise showing up. Temp is 56 and it'll remain a cool day. Every now and then I can hear the geese high flyers squawking away as they fly south. Sounding a bit dramatic, but it always gets to me...

4. George C

George C Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone, sunny day here was cool but will be in mid 80's , going to doctor to get some blood test before next weeks visit, then to our favorite restaurant, fly to Miami in 6 weeks on Thanksgiving day for our 9 day cruise