• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Tuesday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
We got an cloudy , grey and rainy morning here. Looks like it's going to be an mostly cloudy day today, we can expect more rain during the day. Temperature will be somewhere around 59 F.

Days are also getting shorter and shorter, day-by-day and the days will be just shorter. I already miss those long summer days. Sunrise today is at 6:41 am and sunset 7:50 pm.

Everybody have a great day.

Photo below taken in the Skiathos old port. Excursion boats ready to take people out on tours and to beaches.
Skiathos Old Port
by Christoffer Löfhjelm, on Flickr

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Good morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It's going to be a sunny day over here. The temperature will be in the high 60's, so it looks like it will be a very nice September day.
Soon back in Stockholm, just cruising through the Stockholm archipelago.
Breakfast onboard in a few minutes.

Great photo from the old port Christoffer!

I wish you all a nice Tuesday!

/Erik

Flyingfish

Good morning all,

Nice shot Christoffer. Nice day here in NY's Hudson Valley. Temp is 64 with fog. I don't see any fog. Got to get my fall/winter clothes out, washed and on. Still hoping for a warm spell before the real cold sets in.

George C

Good morning everyone, another nice day here was in 60's but will be in mid 80's , speaking of warm spells rest of the week should be in 90's , want to maintain my tan for our cruise in November lucky for us none of the islands we will be going to were effected by the recent hurricanes.