• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Tuesday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.

Yesterday was filled bad such sad news. First in the morning news from Las Vegas, and very late in the evening news of the rock legend Tom Petty.

We had some very hard wind last night that turned into some heavy rain. It's been raining a lot the whole morning. It will be an cloudy and rainy day today, temperature is expected to be at 50 F.

Everybody have a great day.

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Good Morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It looks like it will be mostly cloudy today, with a temperature in the mid 50’s. Maybe we’ll get some light rain showers.

Tragic what happened in Las Vegas.
How can we stop things like that before they happen?

I wish you all a nice Tuesday!

/Erik

Flyingfish

Good morning all,

Yes, horrible day for us all yesterday and days to come. I have no answers, I can only hope people smarter than me can come up with answers. Maybe there is no way except to up our game, and making it really harder to purchase automatic killing weapons. People have rights to have guns, but weapons of war??? :(

George C

Good morning everyone, raining and in 70's will rain most of the day and will be in 80's later, totally agree we need some sort of gun control, nobody needs military weapons that can be turned into machine guns, also limit clip size to 10 or 12 not 30 or more. Did use pool yesterday but my days will be numbered for this year. Going to a neighborhood get together tonight