Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Good Wednesday morning!

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Christoffer, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Christoffer

Christoffer The Euro Connection Special Contributor

Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
    Woke up way too early on my first vacation day, but I always do it for some reason.
    Looks like it's been a cold night over here, right now outside temperature is at 26F. Later on we should expect sunny or partly sunny skies, temperature will be just somewhere around 32F.
    No extra plans for during my vacation, except next week's quick trip to Stockholm. I bought few weeks ago tickets to the new James Bond movie, will go and see it on this weeks Friday at 1pm.
    Everybody have a great day.

2. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Good Morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

At 6 AM we already have a higher temperature than you will have as the highest for today, @Christoffer.
    It looks like the temperature here will reach 50F if we're lucky.
    It's going to be mostly sunny during the day.

I was out in the forest chopping some wood yesterday afternoon and strangely enough there were a lot of mosquitos. This time of year there shouldn't be any at all. I guess this fall has been rather warm over here. Well... rather warm for this area at least. Can't be compared with where @John Shallo and @George C lives of course... [​IMG]

I wish you all a nice Wednesday!

/Erik

3. Flyingfish

Flyingfish Well-Known Member

Good morning all,

A bit of a drizzle this a.m. in NY's Hudson Valley. About 50 right now and not going much higher. Grey skies and rain look like what we'll have all day. I'll go downstairs and make soup!

4. connie seabee

connie seabee Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Gray skies and rain here today too. The high today will be 58 degrees. The rain will be moving out this afternoon with warmer temps tomorrow.

5. George C

George C Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone, nice sunny day here 60 now and will be in upper 70's have a handy man coming to do some work, I am basically useless when it comes to that