Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Good Wednesday morning!

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Christoffer, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Christoffer

Christoffer The Euro Connection Special Contributor

Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
    Now in the morning it's still quite cloudy, but later today we should expect partly sunny skies. Temperature is expected to be around 60 F. Rain will come back tomorrow.

Everybody have a great day.

Photo below, saw this old beauty one morning on my way to Skopelos island during my trip to Greece this summer.
    [​IMG]Untitled by Christoffer Löfhjelm, on Flickr

George C and Funnel like this.
  2. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Good Morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It looks like it's going to be a rather sunny morning but a cloudy afternoon and evening. Maybe we'll get some rain late tonight. The temperature will be in the low 60's.

Wow, what a beautiful old ship! Great photo, Christoffer!

I wish you all a nice Wednesday!

/Erik

3. Flyingfish

Flyingfish Well-Known Member

Good morning all,

Now that's class! I'd take that ship over new modern ones any day! Thanks for the photo Christoffer. I can really see the changes in the days now, shorter as we go into fall/winter. Supposed to rain later but for now clear 64 degree skies.

4. George C

George C Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone, in high 60's now but will be in high 80's later, need to do some food shopping then pool then we meet neighbors for drinks , thanks Christoffer for another great picture