• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Wednesday Morning!

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Good Morning to all Cruise @ddicts!

It looks like it will be mostly cloudy today, with some light rain in the afternoon.
The temperature is expected to reach 50F.

Tragic news from New York. How can we stop acts like that?

I wish you all a nice Wednesday!

/Erik

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning all.

Yes, woke up to some very sad news this morning, sending all my love to New York, my favorite city.

Back home from my quick trip to Stockholm. Laundry already in the washer, back to work tomorrow after my short vacation. Time in Stockholm goes always way too fast. Have done every now and then an ferry plus one or two nights in hotel and ferry back, or one way with plane + hotel + ferry. Doing this it would give you more time to do everything, without keeping up the time the whole day. Food was again so good, there will be an food report later.

Everybody have a great day.

Flyingfish

Good morning all,

Glad your trip was a good one Christoffer. Yes, sad news and scary. Our youngest son works down there and takes his lunch breaks sometimes walking that same bike path. Needless to say, we were
happy to hear he worked from home yesterday. Our heart go out to the families of those folks.

George C

Good morning everyone, in 50's here but will warm up to 70's later, tooth implant went well, have some pain killers , but no pain. NYC ( where I was born and raised) seems to be a target like many other major cities, will not stop our visits