Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Goodbye ....

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by pamda, Jun 26, 2001.

1. pamda

pamda Guest

<HTML>Our fearless leader suggested that I leave this board.

OK.

I'm gone.

pamda</HTML>

2. Angela Z.

Angela Z. Guest

<HTML>say what?
    Angela Z.</HTML>

3. Audrey

Audrey Guest

<HTML>what is going on please explain</HTML>

4. Theresa

Theresa Guest

<HTML>Pamda -

Your insights are wanted! Please stay!

We love our Pamda. You are a wonderful and necessary part of this board. We would not be complete without you.

Theresa</HTML>

5. Audrey

Audrey Guest

<HTML>what is this about explain ?</HTML>

6. Lisa

Lisa Guest

<HTML>What in blue blazes is going on around here?</HTML>

7. Theresa

Theresa Guest

<HTML>Pamda -

It is the board's loss! They are losing one of their most widely traveled and knowledgeable person about travel and cruises.

Please stay in touch and I will see you over at CruiseMates.

Theresa</HTML>

8. Olga

Olga Guest

<HTML>What on earth (or behind the scenes) is going on?????? Anyone know? This is not good PR for the board, is it?</HTML>

9. Marnor

Marnor Guest

<HTML>As a lurker (mostly) who greatly enjoys this Board, I'm depressed! I feel like pamda is one of the family! I've searched the Board for even a hint of what's wrong but can find nothing! Please fix this!</HTML>

10. Heatherbc

Heatherbc Guest

<HTML>
    What the heck !?!?!?!!

Pamda.............?</HTML>

11. Divetex

Divetex Guest

<HTML>It is very unfortunate that the owners of this board have seen fit to suggest that Pamda leave. I feel that she was a real asset to the board, and her opinions were always valuable. However, John and Ingrid do have the right to determine who can post on their board, just as they have the right to delete any posts they don't like. I can't help but wonder who's going to be next.....</HTML>

12. April

April Guest

<HTML>Ok you guys is this an April Fools joke in June ????? just to let you know I dont think its funny and I dont think others do either--- I for one alway enjoy Pamda's wonderful insights and writing skills-- she has unique ways of putting things-
    April-- clueless maybe but no fool</HTML>

13. jeffstern

jeffstern Guest

<HTML>Whatever it was, it was obviously a private matter between Pam and John. If not, the reason(s) would have been posted. Let's respect that, and leave it alone.
    Whatever it was, Pam, I will miss you; the board will miss you. You're one of the few posters I actually got to meet, and we have B.P. in common... John is also one of the people from the board I have met and, in all honesty, I have nothing but nice things to say about both of you. Hope you two can "work things out..."</HTML>

14. Divetex

Divetex Guest

<HTML>This is no joke, April. It happened.</HTML>

15. Marnor

Marnor Guest

<HTML>Well, if it's a joke, I don't see the point...

Marilyn, not a fool either but enough common sense to know this isn't funny.</HTML>

16. nieciez

nieciez Guest

<HTML>I guess I am not real happy about all this.....Pamda, you arethe greatest and this is a real lose to the community.

DeniseZ B)</HTML>

17. Dolphin

Dolphin Guest

<HTML> Pamda
    I have heard a lot about you. I can't believe just as I get started on this board
    you will be leaving. I hope this Is just temporary and that you will be back with
    us very soon.

Dolphin</HTML>

18. Theresa

Theresa Guest

<HTML>Divetex,

It is sad - I know that John and Ingrid created the board and own it but it was "us as a community" that made it popular.

Jeff,

I disagree. It may be a private matter but pamda was a well respected person of our community that she helped build. What if you were next - would you want us to "leave it alone".

John and Ingrid,

Pamda was very well liked on this board. Her loss will be the board's loss.

Theresa</HTML>

19. Baby Cruiser

Baby Cruiser Guest

<HTML>No, don't go! You DID say it was just a suggestion, right ;-)?

Baby Cruiser :-O</HTML>

20. Lisa

Lisa Guest

<HTML>Theresa - I totally agree with you.</HTML>