Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Grand Bahama Island

Discussion in 'Norwegian Cruise Lines' started by Romana, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Romana

Romana Active Member

Anyone go to the Grand Bahama Island? What did you think of it & what did you do?

2. Mbandy

Mbandy Well-Known Member

We've been to Nassau several times but never to Grand Bahama. Here's a link you might want to check out.

http://www.bahamas.com/

3. LizaLoo

LizaLoo Active Member

We just got back & did the catamaran & snorkel trip you suggested. We had a great time, it wasn't crowded, the snorkeling was great & what a beautiful catamaran. Thanks for the suggestion.

4. Mbandy

Mbandy Well-Known Member

Well since my last post we have been there. Just last week in fact. We went to the beach at Lucaya because we were afraid the water might be to cool for snorkeling and wanted to find out before we got to Nassau. They had a cool marketplace and the Count Bassie Pacvilion is just outside of bar that made some great rum punch. The pavillion had a musician playing Caribbean music. We enjoyed it a lot. :beach:

5. Jennlovestocruise

Jennlovestocruise Active Member

Mbandy, I know the place! It's called RUm Runners! and they serve them in a coconut if you want, right? i hung out there too!!! It was awesome! I loved it!

6. Mbandy

Mbandy Well-Known Member

Yes, that's the place! The musician in the pavilion was great too. :eek:k:

7. Lover of the seas

Lover of the seas Active Member

I have been to Grand Bahama Island, I remember going to Lucaya beach, its a very interesting walk to the beach with very different scenery and the driftwood on the beach is gorgeous! We also walked through caves and went to an outside restaurant and bar right by the beach and had the best Bahama Mama's I've ever had!