Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Grand princess -1st time cruisers

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by sweetpea, Feb 17, 2003.

1. SpongeRob

SpongeRob Guest

If you choose to accept this mission, we will disavow and all knowledge. This thread will self-destruct in five seconds.

Too bad I can't attach the theme music...:)

2. paul

paul Guest

Hi Sponge Rob and Toto.
    Speaking of missions, guess who has to try to get a metal can of coffee past
    airport security!

3. SpongeRob

SpongeRob Guest

LMAO, Paul!

4. Toto

Toto Guest

Opps, never thought about that Paul. But they have never questioned the coffee, creamer and sugar I carry along so maybe it won't be that bad.
    Now if Rob can just keep from eating those KK's before they get to us, we will have it made. :lol
    A great cup of coffee,a Krispy Kreme donut and a Cruise Ship, life can't get any better than this.

5. Toto

Toto Guest

Hey Paul, let's just keep this our secret from SpongeRob. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol :lol :lol

6. SpongeRob

SpongeRob Guest

What? What? Are you guys planning something? Now I'm worried!

7. paul

paul Guest

Hi Toto.
    We have to let SpongeRob in, he's bringing the donuts!
    starting to think abt packing... Tanya way ahead of me on that (as usual)
    6 days and counting!

8. Toto

Toto Guest

Yea, good point Paul, gotta have those KK's with that coffee.
    SpongeRob, if you want that coffee, you need to bring those KK's with you. :lol :lol :lol

9. sweetpea

sweetpea Guest

Hi all,

We have finally got our room assignment!! And we got a very good upgrade, from an inside to an outside with balcony. We are so excited, counting down the days!!

See you all there!

Rufina and HarryToto wrote:

10. SpongeRob

SpongeRob Guest

That's is an awesome upgrade. :dance :party :dance That upgrade fairy has been very good, lately. Congrats, but you'll be spoiled from now on...enjoy!

11. Toto

Toto Guest

Wonderful news sweetpea, that does not happen very often. You got a GREAT upgrade. :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump

12. SpongeRob

SpongeRob Guest

We just got the call from Princess, we're in a suite now! It's D736, on the stern. Wow, what a surprise!

13. Toto

Toto Guest

OMG Rob, if I had a pitchers arm I would be able to throw something up and hit your balcony as you are almost right above us now. Way to go, gotta love those suite upgrades............... :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce
    A big Congratulations to you both!!!!!!!!

14. paul

paul Guest

Congratulations Sweetpea and SR.!
    great news to get, specially with just 4 days and counting!
    paul

15. InDashMP3

InDashMP3 Guest

SweetPea..

How far in advance did you purchase your cruise?? I am just curious..

My wife and I will be traveling on our first cruise on the Grand the Apr 27th sailing..... We have a GUAR outside room now... A Balcony would be great!! Congratulations, and have a GREAT time.....

Joe

16. sweetpea

sweetpea Guest

Congrads SpongBob!!! It looks like everyone has been getting a great upgrade!! I am sooooooooo looking forward to our 1 st cruise.

InDashMP3: We booked our cruise around February through a TA, we had a GUAR inside room, and got the balcony upgrade just 2 days ago....so hold your breath, you should probably get your room assignment a few days before your trip. We paid a very good price, just $200 more than our all-inclusive Cuba trip (we are from Canada), which was not that great.

Rufina

17. SpongeRob

SpongeRob Guest

Paul, Sweetpea,

If you are willing, we would like to invite you to our cabin for a sailaway drink after the lifeboat drill. I think our balcony will be large enough for the entire group.

18. InDashMP3

InDashMP3 Guest

SweatPea,

Very cool! We had also originally booked a GUAR for an inside room, but recently paid the difference for a GUAR to an obstructed view room. I was thinking that the chances of getting an upgrade to a Balcony from an outside room were better than from an inside, but you have proved me wrong!! Congrats!! Eitherway I will still be happy with the GUAR outside we picked, but would LOVE the Balcony. Again, have a GREAT cruise! ONE MORE MONTH AND COUNTING FOR US!!! :) :)

Post Edited (03-27-03 19:11)

19. Toto

Toto Guest

Hey Rob, I have been on those balconies before, trust me, there is plenty of room. :lol
    And thanks for the email invite, this will be a great way to join up on the ship. :jump :bounce :jump :bounce

20. paul

paul Guest

Sponge Rob,
    I agree with Toto, that's a great idea.
    Count us in!