• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Grand Princess 5/6/01 sailing

• Thread starter Lori Cunningham
  • Start date
L

Lori Cunningham

Due to damage sustained to the pier at Costa Maya during a recent storm, Grand Princess will no longer call at Majahual, Mexico on May 10, 2001. The ship will now call at Calica, Mexico on May 11, 2001 from 8am-6pm. Calica is located approx. 8 kilometers south of Playa del Carmen and a complete selection of shore excursions will be offered. Also the call at Cozumel has been changed from May 11 to May 10 from 9am-7pm.

Lori Cunningham

G

Grandbound

Hey will this affect the May 20th sailing itenerary also? I'm scheduled for then!

T

Timinatyor

Oh well , I, too, am part of this ( 5/6-5/13). Just going to see what they got when we get there and go accordingly. No big deal - right ?

D

Donna

Thanks for the update Lori. - Wish I was cruising - no matter where they stop. ha ha

Hey, I can always have a good time on a cruise - no matter where they stop.

Enjoy!
dsw

L

Lady Jag

Thanks so much for posting this information! Hey, we're flexible. Wherever the ship stops is fine with us! See you soon!

M

Mike

I called Princess and they told me that there would be a stop at Costa Maya or Majahual for the May 20 sailing.. They didn't even know of a dock problem. They still have a quad balcony suite so I am still hoping for a upgrade
Mike