Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Guess What? An announcement!

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by BostonsJ, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Re: Guess What? An announcement!

Warm Congratulations to you and Mike. May you both be blessed with good health, and many years of happiness together.

2. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Re: Guess What? An announcement!

Great News Judy and Mike. :dance :dance Wishing you the best. :)

3. tango55

tango55 Guest

So happy for both of you - Congratulations! Great that something so wonderful can come out of such a tumultuous time for both of you!

May you have many wonderful and happy years together!

Terry

4. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Thank You all. I don't know who is more excited Mike or me. LOL I have the ceremony planned, the music downloaded. And,,,,,,,,my Mom insisted on coming out. I just booked a flight for her because she can't be trusted on the computer. She paid way too much.....She will stay with us and my sister Paula also if her doctor gives her the go ahead to travel. The day of the Wedding we will deliver them to a hotel. It will be far too hectic to have them and Mike and I trying to ready. I hope my sister can come also. But I know when Audra hears she will be upset that she can't be here.

I'm wearing an ivory gown, the top beaded and sequined and 3 1/2 inch heals so I don't look like such a shrimp next to Mike. Mike was going to wear his suit but has now decided on his Tux. LOL We were looking for champagne glasses and I hate those plastic things. We have a bid pending for 99cents on Ebay with only the shipping to pay for glass. And we just scored more at the thrift store. Things are shaping up very nicely. Now off to clean some more!

It is so nice to share good news with everyone on @ddicts. Thanks for all the patience and for being there for Mike and I in the last month! Mike really has enjoyed all of the cards and well wishes!

5. popcorn

popcorn Guest

Such wonderful news! I am so happy for the two of you.

Liz

6. MARIPOSA

MARIPOSA Guest

CONGRATS!!! I love new beginnings. That's what my butterflies symbolize for me. New life, new adventures, new promises of things to come. The way I figure it, things can only get better and better for you two. So Mingo Dude, save up that energy of yours and may you both enjoy the most blessed Christmas of your lifetime.

Hugs, and many prayers for a lifetime together full of continued happiness and joyful surprises.
    Mari

7. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

Congratulations!!!! Best wishes for a long and happy future!

8. KathyC

KathyC Guest

You 2 have been thru so much together; I am so happy that you are making it legal. Congratulations & wishing you the very best.

9. GloBug

GloBug Guest

What wonderful news, I can feel your joy at sharing this with the C@ world. And you bring each other so many priceless gifts besides love... lifelong friends and a big family! Congrats!

[​IMG]

10. seamom

seamom Guest

[​IMG]

Well 2Tall Mike doesn't need any assistance...but could this work for you...we could contact these stilt walkers as 3.5 inch heels don't seem to cut it from my memory! :lol

11. Nessie

Nessie Guest

That is great news! Congrats to you both. wow..I remember your move out there like yesterday! I am happy for you both! :thumb :couple

12. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Susan LMAO NO......... 3 and 1/2 inch heals makes me still over a foot shy of Mike. I'm 5'4" he is 6' 8". Great PIC!

13. mrsrocster

mrsrocster Guest

Judy, looks like all you need to do now is book a honeymoon cruise in the summer so all of the family could go!

14. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Yikes I'm still in the back bedroom. Thank God my mother gave me a little notice. LOL I've had no energy at all and had suitcases, clothes, paperwork and God knows what else piled up in there. I'm washing all the sheets, blankets, and comforters so I have everything fresh and clean.

Michelle maybe on our 2nd Anniversary. We took a big backward slide with Mike being out of work. It is going to be a while before a cruise is in our future but we will make it home to family this coming summer and when Mike comes home with me we don't stay with Audra we got to a hotel. I'd love to show him some of the sights of Boston and Cape Cod, Maine etc. on our next trip there. And I have a girlfriend who will furbaby sit! So at least we have that to look forward to. A big BBQ, family and me showing him New England on a land tour.

15. earl_m

earl_m Guest

[size=x-large]CONGRATS!!!!!!!!![/size]

16. herb

herb Guest

That is [size=large]WONDERFUL[/size] news! :D

Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs.

17. beckyw

beckyw Guest

Congratulations!!! You two deserve to have something really good happen to you after all you have been through. Wish you many many years of happiness together.

18. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

I was SO happy to hear your wonderful news!!!!! What a privilege to have you and Mike share your happiness with all of us!

19. conniecat

conniecat Guest

WooHoo! finally gonna be respectable lol.:)D Here's wishing you all the best in the world.

[​IMG]
    </a>
    [​IMG]

20. Re: Guess What? An announcement!

Wow!!!! Couldnt happen to a better couple,John and I always thought you were a pair that should tie the know,congrats Judy for doing the asking and bless you Mike for the accepting,what a beautiful Christmas gift of love to each other,and your anniversary will always be 2 days after ours,we have no. 14 this 17th of December so it will be easy for me to remember,I think its the best time of the year to get married. To the happy couple,may your day shine bright and happy and full of love and tears of joy. Much love,John and Korina